Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

PremierLeague Predictions 2010

Gents,

The season has kicked off and some teams kicked it with style. While it is too early if the results of the last three games can give you a glimpse of the end of the season then I say Chelsea seem to be up beatable while Arsenal have improved and Man u are stuttering, Man City were expose, Spurs are roosters who thought they are eagles. Liverpool are still finding their feet.

This is how I saw the weekend results

....Man City & Sp*r were shown they are just pretenders. Liverpool found it difficult to deal with the minnows West Brom.

Arsenal have exorcised the evils of Blackburn, Man U are back on winning ways...and Chelsea seem to strike hard @ opponents with ease!

Gents, lets see if you have the foresight to predict the eventual champions of the premier league.

This is my ladder

1) Arsenal (where you expecting anyone else from me)

2) Chelsea (can't see them being anything less than the top two)

3) Man City

4) Man U

5) Liverpool (am being generous here..i have soft spot for this team)

6) Spurs (just don't want to sound a hater otherwise i would have said 10)

7) Birmingham

haye hadde bal hala soo gamo bahasha

Cheers

Tuujiye   

Waraa waxaan oo kale mardanbe hasoo qorin... Koox dhalisay 14 goal in 3 games ayaa barbar dhigee Arshavin iyo qashinka Almunia! shiiidh fooqul Shiidh!!!

Chelsea

Man U

Arsenal

Man City

Totenham

Liverpool

Aston Villa

Chelsea and Man U will always the games that they should be winning and because of that, they will always be top two teams.

Arsenal being top 3 is big shot because i'm sure they will change Almunia but if they don't, I don't see them in top 4..

Man City needs some time to get it all together... With Belatolli back, I think the front 3 will be hard to stop...

Liverpool is starting to play better and Torres finally got a goal! but Mashiiiii is gone!.. Till they find someone to replace him, I don't think they will top 5...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

I don't know how the list will look like at the end of the season but what I DO know is which team will be the champions and that very team is CHELSEA. I don't see any other team I could compare with these guys: Mikel, Essien, Drogba, Malouda and Anelka and since there is no African Cup of Nations this year they will be here most of the time.

Tuujiye   

by december, Liverpool will be in 15th place... kubadee daawataa duqa? laaxowla walaaquwata!!! how u put Liverpool 1st? if I knew chelsea wasn't good enough to be in first place, I would never blind my self like you just did lol...

Luces kooxdii gadato wee qasaareen..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Liverpool

Man U

Arsenal

Chelsea

(In all honesty, the prediction game should not start until December).

Didn't stop you making a woeful prediction last year :D

1. Chelsea (if Essien stays fit)

2. Man Utd

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool (I'm sticking my kneck here in hope more than than anything).

5. City

6. Spurs

ps, for the record, my prediction for 1st and 2nd was correct last season :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ Last year was no world cup year, City & Spurs didn't spend that much money on that good players, the 25 man squad thing was not in place and we didn't have a 'new' manager. Wax fahan.

P.S.

As predictions go, I'm still head and shoulders above you all. Kubbada barta. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Last year was no world cup year, City & Spurs didn't spend that much money on that good players, the 25 man squad thing was not in place and we didn't have a 'new' manager. Wax fahan.

You're correct but how does that relate to you woeful prediction? :D

NGONGE   

^^ What? That I still believe Liverpool have a team that should win them the league (and the CL if it were on offer)? Shame about the manager though. :(

It was a prediction after all.perdictionka barro). :D