Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Facaa iskadhici

Indhoos   

^^refree, ku dhahye, you should dress more like an umpire, to avoid a wild swing thrown by Wiilo, you haven't seen her fight. :eek:

Ask me, I have the scar to proof it. redface.gif

Wiilo weli waa ku gaadooyaa sxb.

i'll come with my kevlar suit top to bottom.I dont want one of you grabbing unwanted areas thinking it was the other's hair now do we? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D

Wiilo   

I dont want to picture ismalura grabing unwanted areas of you, knowning how she grabs unwanted areas of guys....Bal ka carar tan midiyo ay wadataaye...... :D :rolleyes:

Go figure:..........

now i am really lost.Who's the grabber here and who's the thrower :D .Either way you all get a red card! :D:D

I am being very cautious.......fragile equipment to be protected :D

Indhoos   

Oh we all the know the one who will grab things, that is why I am coming with a good old ul,

CAUTION TO MR ORGILAQE,

watch out for wiilo's flailing hands. ouch

Indhoos   

^^^oh come on, don't be a sissy, but then again, I am not surprised that wiilo was able to scare you so.

That is one of her qualities, among many other keen qualities.

Well, wiilo, we're gonna have to put this fight on hold until we find another volunteer for the umpire/ref position. Cuz you done did it again, scare another ref that is girl.

til leta

well what do you expect i can watch out for one grabber but two! in the same ring c'mon be reasonable will ya! :D

I will take up the job on the condition that you all will stay away from my equipment. :D

Indhoos   

Equipment, ishmaquipment. :rolleyes:

Sir it is a simple question, we need a ref, you take the job or you just take the job.

Other wise we'll add you to the wait list for people to beat up with big sticks. icon_razz.gif

til leta

this is sexuall harrasment........i have witnesses.....right guys?.....(they all looking down remembering the last time they were facing a similar situation) c'mon guys we can take this women on!

right...... time for giving you guys some of your own medicine......should i get lagamakaca or dhangad

dhangad ...naaah...you all probably gonna enjoy that one and it aint the aim ;):D

Indhoos   

^^^^ in that case, count me out bro.

Waa kuu jeedaa inaa dhaarsantahay.

iyaah, grab ku dhahye, :eek:

Ha isoo marin adi iyo waxaa wado, acuudu bilaahi,

til leta

Wiilo   

well iam applying the ref position now, ismalura vs orgilaqe.....it is on guys.watch out the grabber. :D;)

Go figure:...........

Wiilo abaayo no need for Ref ismalura has fled the seen with her tail between her legs.the king is here roaring down the valley!!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Make way for the King loooooooooooooooool