Sign in to follow this  
Rain

La Liga 2010/2011

NGONGE   

Oh! And just in case you try to wriggle out of it. Let me give you a quick example (from google).

30 Mar 2010 ... Wayne Rooney limps off with an ankle injury after Bayern Munich grab an injury-time winner to beat Manchester United and draw first blood in ...

news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8591081.stm

Bes dee. Sorry dheh.

PA-8593457.jpg

17 Apr 2010 ... As for the Reds their aforementioned main man Rooney was back and ... Saturday 17 April 2010, 12:45PM. City of Manchester Stadium Att: 47019 ...

www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2010/April/City-v-United

Kolo+Toure.jpeg

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ No, I'll put it up.
:D

quote:

^^ Messi will only be out for two weeks. You'll hardly notice it.

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Ps Messi will be out for at least a month. Its ankle ligament damage. Then again you wouldn't know Titus heh.

Ngonge, Messi will NOT play for at least a month. He might be back in training (light then regular) but he won't be thrown in. Ever had an injury (and I don't mean a head ache
)?

^^ Now you're a better medical expert than the Barca guys? Stop being stubborn warya, I even gave you a source.

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Now you're a better medical expert than the Barca guys? Stop being stubborn warya, I even gave you a source.

Ankle ligament damage warya. Takes a while to heel even with the best medical practices. If he returns he will make it worse. Sod the Barca medical team. They're like you and have never played heh.
And then we go full circle and return to what I've shown you above. You argue for no reason at all, Arsenal fan.
Thanks. The above corroborates what I have said in this thread. Messi didn't play at the weekend and if he plays tonight its not because he is 100% fit but because they need him (if they're losing) just like Rooney played when he was injured.

Ps playing injured players in April (run in)is different to risking them in Sept (start of season).

Badownimadaa waan laa yabay ninyow heh

NGONGE   

^^ The medical team say he's fit. Hada I gave you a link in the other thread, a picture of Messi training and an example of Rooney but you still know best. Saaxib iska qiro dee. :D

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, did Messi play after only a week out? No.

Will he play tonight? Don't know.

Because he isn't 100% ready.

Rooney wasn't ready but he played because it was the title run in. If it was in Sept they wouldn't have played him and we all know what happened after that.

Waar bahasha baro dee.

NGONGE   

^^ It shows how stubborn you are warya. :D

The medical team (those you easily dismiss) checked the player (both in Rooney and Messi's case) and gave an estimate for how long the player will be out. If you were not too stubborn you would have realised that the extent of the injury was not as serious as you think.

Fulham's Dembele recently had a similar injury but no date was given as to when he will return. Tom Huddelstone had one last year and was out for two months. Garth Barry had one in April and I'm sure you remember how the England manager kept hoping he will return back on time. It took until June for him to return.

In short, Mr dhaqax, the medical guys know what they're talking about (as the Rooney case shows - run in, run out is beside the point).

Have to add your namesake here too. :D

LOOK! :

Theo Walcott: Arsenal & England

Injury: Sprained ankle and ligament damage

How injury sustained: Twisted ankle in ground attempting to reach a cross

Expected time out: Six weeks

Rohit Madhav, consultant orthopaedic surgeon, London Orthopaedic Clinic
: "Ankle injuries are very common in contact sports and 95 per cent of the time it is the outside, lateral ligaments affected.

"On the outside, the most commonly injured are the anterior talofibular ligaments.

"If Walcott had just a grade one injury, where the ligament has been bruised or stretched but not enough to tear, he should be back in action between a week and a fortnight.

"However it is understood that a scan on the injury has revealed further ligament damage on his right ankle and as the player has had several injuries in recent years this could extend his rehabilation time.

"For these injuries he will be using elasticated support, ice, rest, elevation, early weight therapy and walking physiotherapy. Then he will start to pick up the cardiovascular intensity."

Wax fahan.

N.O.R.F   

Stop trying to wriggle out it saxib. Has Messi been out (not playing) for longer than the medical team predicted?

Ha ama maya.

Muranka jooji.

NGONGE   

^^ Hada I was trying to help you there and give you a way out. But you're too stubborn to admit that you were wrong. :D

The link I gave you when we started this argument said:

"Messi set to return inside two weeks

Published: Monday 20 September 2010, 13.43CET

Lionel Messi could be back in action as early as next week's trip to FC Rubin Kazan after FC Barcelona's worst fears over the forward's ankle injury were put to rest following extensive tests."

Guess what! :D:D

LIONEL-MESSI_1728092c.jpg

Bes dee. Sax dheh.

NGONGE   

I saw a bit of the highlights. Watched the Spurs game. I am glad they finished fourth last season (instead of Villa or City but not Liverpool, of course). Their games are always worth watching and VDV is the buy of the season.

N.O.R.F   

Thats why I'm not that interested. Feel wierd without Liverpool not playing.

Eto got a hatrick after criticism from his team mates at the weekend :D

Rain   

valenciavbarca.png

FCB return to the camp, which has not been kind to the cules so far this season. a very important game, the Andalusian are top of the league and in good form. Villa returns from suspension to face his old club. Xavi, Villa, Pedro were all back in training with minor injuries. expect an open game with plenty of goals.

my prediction: Barca 2-2 Valencia

2010-10-15_ENTRENO_13.JPG

Rain   

barca21valencia.png

Valencia were not particularly playing well, but they did take advantage of Barca's slow start going up 0-1. Barca played better in the second half, Don Andrés and Capt. Tarzan bringing the Catalans back. Xavi started off rusty, returning from injury, gave up the ball that lead to the Andalucian's goal. But he redeemed himself in the second half with two sublime assists. Villa had few great chances, but Cesar had the best of him this turn.

on a lighter note, Messi seemed to have been in a san siro state of mind. :D