Sign in to follow this  
Rain

La Liga 2010/2011

Rain   

mashb.png

don't like this one bit. this guy is another type A player, and with Pep's record with these players, its really troubling.

will see how long till he's not in speaking terms with Pep.

NGONGE   

Barca played really well in their game and Villa scored on his debut. But could they keep it up for an entire season again?

Madrid looked rubbish in the first half but improved when the two german boys came on. Sami K looks like the perfect fit for Jose.

Madrid are already two point behind (but I back them to win the league this year). :D

Oz   

^^ :D

Watched Real and they were pedestrian for large periods in that game. Mourinho really does face the biggest challenge of his career if he is to dethrone Barca in La Liga and win the Champions League this season. He has to win both as Capello only won one in 2006/07, the fans moaned about his style of football and he was sacked come seasons end.

It is far too early to jump to any conclusions but Barca demonstrated their capabilities in a very professional performance to ease to victory against Racing away, Villa looks like he fits in really well and it was a superb header by him for Barca's 3rd, he will suit their style like a glove to a hand.

Mallorca will be delighted with the point though against Real Madrid, good start for Michael Laudrup as coach as because of the financial position of Mallorca and the losses in the summer i see a potentially more difficult year ahead for them.

Good wins for Sevilla and Valencia on the opening day and many congrats to Real Sociedad on their return to the Primera Division with a good opening day over Villarreal.

NGONGE   

^^ Barca is the Spainish national side (less Alonso and Torres), of course Villa fits. :D

I agree about Mourniho but I think he'll pull it off (he has far too many good and hardworking players in that squad). I even think he'll get the team to play stylish football this time.

Rain   

mourinho & stylish football? lol com'on n'go, don't make me laugh now. :D

still i think he'll out wit guardiola, it'll come down to the barca players, i.e. xavi & messi, whether they can do enough to cover for him.

Rain   

Barca returns to the camp this evening against Sporting without Messi. This will give the kid Bojan some extra minutes to regain his form, his new #9 jersey seems to have overwhelmed him.

NGONGE   

^^ The Barca medical team said he'll be back in two weeks and he is back training with the team. Barca also named him in the squad for this week's game. It has not been a month, has it Arsenal fan? :D

N.O.R.F   

Yes he is back training but did not play at the weekend as he isnØŒt ready yet (as I said he wonØŒt be). Being named in the squad and playing are different things. They won't risk him for another 10 days.

Wax fahan badoyahow.

NGONGE   

^^ They will not risk him is not what you said. You said he will not be back for at least a month, Arsenal fan. :D

The Barca medical team were right all along. He is back, he is training and he is in the squad (risk him or not was never the point). Muranka jooji warya.

9.jpg&w=576&zc=1&q=90

N.O.R.F   

Shall I pull up what I said?

I said he won't be back 'playing' in a week (or was it two) like the Barca medical team said. I said ligement damage needs to heel and he will first train light and then full over a month. I said he wonØŒt be playing a game for a month.

Frank

NGONGE   

^^ No, I'll put it up. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Messi will only be out for two weeks. You'll hardly notice it.

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Ps Messi will be out for at least a month. Its ankle ligament damage. Then again you wouldn't know Titus heh.

Ngonge, Messi will NOT play for at least a month. He might be back in training (light then regular) but he won't be thrown in. Ever had an injury (and I don't mean a head ache
:D
)?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Now you're a better medical expert than the Barca guys? Stop being stubborn warya, I even gave you a source.

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Now you're a better medical expert than the Barca guys? Stop being stubborn warya, I even gave you a source.

Ankle ligament damage warya. Takes a while to heel even with the best medical practices. If he returns he will make it worse. Sod the Barca medical team. They're like you and have never played heh.
And then we go full circle and return to what I've shown you above. You argue for no reason at all, Arsenal fan.