Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Greedy Beggar.

BOB   

A man walks past a beggar every day and gives him a SH10 and that continues for a year. Then suddenly the daily donation changes to SH7.50, "Well" the beggar thinks, "it's still better than nothing" a year passes in this way until the man's daily donation suddenly becomes SH5. "What's going on now?" the beggar asks his donor. "First you give me SH10 every day and then SH7.50 and now only SH5. What's the problem?" "Well" the man says "last year my eldest son went to university. It's very expensive, so I had to cut costs. This year my eldest daughter also went to university, so I had to cut my expenses even further" "And how many children do you have?" asks the beggar. "Four" the man replies. "Well, says the beggar "I hope you are not planning to educate them all at my expense!"

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

$187$,

Howzit Bro, i see you are representing and got the GUNNERS patch as an Avator...that's good..

Gunners4Life. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Yeah, sports section is gettin anti-arsenal now. I decided to look around other threads. I'm thinking of launchin an attack against the gunner haters, wanna join?