Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

Terrorists: Doing our part

Diamante   

Rarely do we receive a chain letter I feel compelled to pass on, but under the circumstances....

President Bush has asked that we unite for a common cause.

Since the Taliban cannot stand nudity, and consider it a sin to see a naked woman that is not their wife, tomorrow night at 7:00 all peace-loving women between the ages of 21 & 35 are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men should position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they think it's ok to see other women nude. (A cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.)

And to do my part, I'm buying stickers for all women who participate.

Stop by my house so I can put the sticker on you to show you helped!

Names and addresses of non- participants should be sent to CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia.

The United States and Canada appreciate your efforts and applaud you!

Is this why they hate ISLAM soooooo much..Diamond... smile.gifsmile.gif

ISLAM is against everything they like.including prostitution, nakedness and nudists, gays and lesbos, kharm(drinking) and being RUDE to God.

No worries..that is why ISLAM is growing so much in the west..USA/CANADA and WESTERN EUROPE..

We will prevail insha-allah..