Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Golden Ball Contenders..........state your case.

SoMa_InC   

who said u can compare zinedinne zizou zidane with that lil crap player aka totti...They aint in the same level. Compare Totti 2 some1 like andy cole, coz he defenetly needs lots of chances 2 score.

lol Com'on you guy's watch fish and chips football and you think you can dismiss Totti just like that. Granted there is no one anywhere near zizou's level but totti has shown when his fit, that he is just as good technically as anyone else.

He deomstarted that the year when Roma wone Seria A, winning the admiration of the best players of seria.

He showed it this year when he scored away to real madrid inflicted a 1.0 defeat on the all star team of europe.

And his one man show aginst Valenica when we won 3-0 away demonstartes that. Or how about Euro 2000 do u guys forget that penality he scored agains holland?? com'on cut the fish and chips out of your footballing diet and also leave out the Siestas get back on a spaghetti diet that should correct ur visions :)

SoMa_InC   

Com'on you guy's watch fish and chips football

loooooooooooooooooooool

By da way i still dont see totti 2 be one of the best..

WingA   

u guys are so up REAL's a$$es that you dont appreciate a good football player!! if you watch italian football then you'd know all about Totti and others but i guess ur not ready for such a thing..

dont worry shujui, he aint got a clue about football!!

lol@ Winger, not exactly the words i would chose but yep everyone has got too hyped up about real. They are a great team with perhaps 4 of the top 10 best players in tghe world but Juve brought everyone Including Demsmond Lynam and his Mustash Back down to a realistic level.

N.O.R.F   

its not about what league u watch and all this fish and chipis talk, Totti is an average plaeyr in my eyes,ok he may have been injured all year, the best things i remeber him doin was that back heel for Pessotto to cross to Delvecio in Euro 2000 final and the two passes he gave to Del Piero who missed both (cos the French were attacking and taking more risks).

Zizou to me is up there with the best ever,he could well be the best player i have ever seen live!

Totti is just another average, overhyped player just like becks is in England, i think its that hair band.

ps was every player wearing a hair band in last nites game (inter vs Milan)

WingA   

for me Zizou is the greatest player i have ever watched and i dont care what ppl say about Pele and Maradona but i wasnt there to watch them everyweek or so. No doubt that they were great players and achived greats things but Zidane is something else!!

peez..

Whats up winger sxb. Cant do nothing but agree with you 100%, Zizou is the greatest player i have witness in my life, am sure that pele and maradona will always be ranked no: 1&2 but for me Zizou is the up there with them no doubt.

However getting back to the original topic, i think nxt weeks return match Juve Real will be a classic and i cant wait to see it. Cant wait to Zizou in battel with Davids lol that will be a match up and a half.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nedved and co: Bring on Real! Saturday 10 May, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavel Nedved and his teammates celebrate a second consecutive Scudetto and call on the fans for their clash with Real Madrid.

“I am incredibly happy,” commented the Juve midfielder, “especially because repeating your success is more difficult than winning a single title.”

However, the Czech went straight back to business as the party in the Stadio Delle Alpi raged on.

“I think the team did a splendid job, but we don’t have time to celebrate now. A remarkable challenge against Real Madrid awaits us and we must reach the Champions’ League Final.”

“I urge all the fans to come help us achieve this feat – we need you all on Wednesday evening.”

Nedved has been heroic for the Bianconeri this season and many pundits are tipping him for the European Player of the Year award.

“I don’t think about these things,” concluded the ex-Lazio man. “The credit for this Scudetto goes to the whole team.”

The other players had similar post-match comments after winning the club’s 27th Scudetto.

“Every title has a different feel to it,” noted Alessio Tacchinardi. “Juve were the most consistent and the ones who believed in it more. It is thanks to this squad of champions who have won so much in their careers, but are never sated.”

Ciro Ferrara was, as always, leading the charge with the party atmosphere after winning his seventh career title.

“It is a fantastic day,” said the veteran. “The thing that urged me on more was the thought of winning the Scudetto in Turin and giving these wonderful fans a party.”

Lilian Thuram was rested ahead of the second leg semi-final with Real Madrid, but was on the sidelines for the celebrations.

“It was a difficult title,” explained the Frenchman, “because it is hard to win in Italy for two years in a row.”

“Juventus are fortunate to count on a group of good people, and they are in turn lucky to be playing for this great club. Let us hope we can repeat this success.”

Juventus 2-2 Perugia

------------------------------------------------------------

SoMa_InC   

Winger listen up blad, what u mean i aint got a clue.....damn brotha, just coz i dismissed man utd n becks so all u can do is call me footy ignorant!!! anywayz thaz ur opinion n i respect that but i still doubt that.

Totti is just another average, overhyped player just like becks is in England, i think its that hair band

yea u said it all....he is da answer 2 becks in italy.

N.O.R.F   

Shuji, yr right Zidane vs Davids, what a match up, the bulldog will have his work cut out gettin that bone off the master!lol

Big up to JUVE still, no 1 italian team, How many quality players have come through that club??? i will let u name one player each, i will Start off!

Micheal Platini!