Sign in to follow this  
The Observer.

An Italian who went to Malta

Read with an Italian accent (my apologies for the bad words)

One day am gonna to Malta, in a bigga hotel. in the morning i go down to eat breakfast, i tell the waitress i want to pisses of toast, and she brings me one piss. i tell her i want to piss, she say you go to the toilet. i say you no understand, i want to piss on my plate, she say you better not piss on the plate, you son of a *****, i don't even know the lady, and she call me sonna of a *****.

Later in the afternoon, i go to have lunch. the waitress brings spoon and knife, but no (fork)**** . i tell her i wanna **** , she tell me everyone wanna **** . i tell her u no understand, i wanna **** on the table. she say you better not **** on the table you sonna of a *****.i don't even know the lady and she calls me a sonna of *****.

In the evening i go back to my room, and there is no shit on my bed. i call the manager and tell him i wanna shit, he say you go to the toilet. i say you no understand, i wanna shit on my bed, he say you better not shit the bed you sonna of a *****. i don't even know the man and he call me sonna of a *****.

I go to the checkout, and the man on the counter says 'peace(piss) on you', i tell him, piss on you too sonna of a *****, i go back to Italy.