Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

General Gabre Congratulated Farmaajo, Axmed Madoobe and Mustafa Dhuxulow

galbeedi   

General Gabre congratulated Ethiopia for the abduction of Qalbi-Dhagax. In his facebook pages he cleared the air for all of us.

He said:

"Congratulation for Dear Ethiopians and Ethiopians Somali regional State.

I have been working more than more than one month to hand over the most wanted terrorist C/kariim Sheekh Muuse in Kismaayu.

The leader of the banned Ogaden National Libration Front ONLF (called UBBO in the local context) Terrorist has been handed to Ethiopian Intelligence by Somali government, the terrorist group was among five organizations outlawed As Terrorist by the Ethiopian government in 2011.

I thank his excellency president of Somalia Farmaajo, The Prime minister of Somalia Hassan Ali, Director general of NISA Sanbaloolshe, and member of parliament Mustafe Ali Dhuxulow, and Special Thanks to my Dear Friend President of JubbaLand Autonomous State of Somalia who played major role to hand down this major terrorist.

I urge the remaning ONLF terrorist (UBBO in the local context) to surrender themselves peacefully into the Ethiopian government because to is no place to hide for the entire State of Somalia "

Thank You

It seems a small group of Ethiopian spies and their tribal friends have taken over the country. Why MUstafe Dhuxulow , a member of parliament from DAyniile community is doing in the intelligence issue. Our friend Holac, here in the SOL , had stated that this adopted Son of Dayniile could not pull out Somalia out of misery.

WAdanka ma waxay u maleeyaan xaafadan iyo wiilka ay gacalka yihiin in ay ku amarkutaaglayn karaan iyagoo u adeegay cadowga soomaaliyeed. Waxaan mahad u celinaynaa General Gabre oo ooda ka fayday waxii ay qarinayn.

galbeedi   

I did smell the trators long time ago.

Laakiin maalinba qof baa ii soo dhuunta wax igu akhriya si uu iiga bedelo runta dhabta ah. todobaadkan nin odaya aaa aaanayey Ahmed Madoobe oo geesi ku sheegayey. Aniguna waxaan ogahay i uu yahay basaas Kenya iyo Ethiopia keensadeen.

Ilaahay ayaa kashifay tuugtii habeenka madow inoo soo dhuumatay.

Some even wrote that the Washington post has reported " Qaldi Dhagax has surrendered peacefully and the somali government had only facilitated"

The Washington Post is a serious paper, but unfortunately thy do not have good sources in EAst Africa.

I tell you, Gabre is extremely happy and maybe the one orchestrated this, for once it extinguishes any hope and light SOMALIS had on Farmaajo.

Regional States has been doing for years and noone spoke, because people knew they are servants

Former leaders even if they did, it would not make the news, but for Farmaajo is different, Ethiopia is playing game of Chess, Somalis are busy with checkers, they want to show to the SOMALI people that Farmaajo is no different from State leaders.