Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

A gay old time

dawoco   

A lecherous land lord was chasing a poor tenant around the streets to take away what little money that tenant had.

As they ran up an empty street a genie appeared infront of them stopping both tenant and landlord in their tracks.

"if you too promise to stop chasing and troubling each other, i will grant you three wishes each"

Both agreed and started taking turns wishing.

The landlord, with a glim in his eyes said "i wish everyone in this town, except me was female"

The tenant thought for a minute and said "i wish i had a helmet right now" and a helmet appeared in his hands.

The landlord muttered "$tup!d !d!ot" and said with a clear voice "i wish everyone in this country, except for me, was female"

AS this wish too was fulfilled the tenant said " i wish i had a motor cycle that could drive at a high speed"

As a motor cycle appeared the landlord became more cocky and said "what a waste of wishes"

And made his last wish "i wish everyone in the whole wide world, except for me, was female"

As this wish too was fulfilled the tenant put on helmet and got on the motor cycle.

After starting the engine the tenant with a big grin said .....

"i wish this man was gay" and drove off leaving one screaming queer behind!