Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Why Holland will win the World Cup

Showqi   

Nooooooooooooooo, the African lions will eat Holland. The cup won't leave Africa. Hadaan ciyaar wanaag ku qaadi weyno. Feed iyo laad baanu ku qaadi. Or we will use Voodoo practice to win the cup :D

BOB   

Yep...This is finally the year we'll win the BIG ONE and Robin to win the golden boots... :D

Come On Oranje smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

That's rich coming from some one who considers himself to be a Gooner...!

Peace, Love & Unity.

Polanyi   

BOB, Van persie has not achieved anything near his true potential and he keeps on getting injured. That's the truth and being an Arsenal fan shouldn't blind to it.

BOB   

Karl kuuguma yeeri karee magac kale isii oo uu carabkeygu karo.

I know he's been unlucky with injuries and I also know that it's not his fault laakiin isaga and injury ma wada geli karaan in the same sentence...waa jinx nooh.

Now go back and edit your previous comment because we both know the healthier he's the better for our team....just imagine the possibility of him being fit this season...I believe we would've won the league if we had a fit Robin through out the season...that's how highly I rate him and the world seems to agree with me.

PS. I met a maryooley guy who grew up with Robin and went to same school with him and they're still good friends...he swears that Robin is Muslim...Allah knows best. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Polanyi   

Bob, really, ma fahmin da problem with my originally......Van persie is an injury prone players, who is just returning from injury and he is playing for a team which generally flops in the world cup.........

Van persies wife is a muslim...........ppl believe him to be muslim 2.........but he never said anything official.

BOB   

Adiga England fan aa tahay so you want to Jinx Robin soo ma aha? lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

Polanyi   

lol, i haven't supported england since I was a kid. Dunno who I'm supporting in the world cup. But I should I have an idea by the semis. Or I'll do an what AT does( support all madow looking teams.) :D

Showqi   

I was cheering for all the African teams. I did everything: I screem for them, I kick the couch when they missed the penalty, but nothing help. They all gone now :mad:

Heeft iemand een oranje T-shirt te koop? Nee, Ik ben geen verrader :D

I'm afraid Haatu is going to have the last laugh :D

NGONGE   

^^ Why? Germany has been playing some of the best football at this world cup, saaxib. Don't think they'll look out of place as champions. Spain stuck to their own principles and managed to break down all the resistance they faced. Holland, on the other hand, fluked their way to the final and hardly played well. Even worse, Robben kept falling down everytime someone coughed in his direction and Van Bommel fouled his way all the way to the final.

Showqi   

Norf, Fulay waa maxay if if if :D:D:D

War waxaan ku idhi. Germany ku qadee maanta. Si aay Finalka Holland iyo spain isaga hor yimaadaan :D