Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ethiopians storm Ethiopian embassy in London

galbeedi   

Che, the Ethiopian problem is getting worse by the day. I was checking a Tigray online website and they are mad as hell about the ethnic cleansing of Tigray people from Ahmara region. Tens of Thousands of Tigray people fled to their ethnic region after they were targeted by the locals.

The Somali Killil sent a delegation and donations to the displaced people. It might seem crazy but we Somalis should support the Tigray against the Ahmara. The 20 million or so Ahmaras are not interested about Oromo rights or democracy, they want to dominate and bring back the old Ethiopia using the large Oromo. population. While the neighboring Oromos are familiar people with the Somalis , there are tens of millions of Oromo who are either animist or Ahmara like culture.

The Ahmara would never have accepted the ethnic zones which made the Somali region much better than the last hundred years of Ahmara rule. we must help the Tigray crush the despotic Ahmaras and keep the Somali killil in the hands of Somalis.

I check the site once in awhile. It reminds me of one of diaspora- based Somali tribal website. That said it does captured the feelings of the Tigrays. The Woyanes have made one too many enemies.

The Woyanes will ensure the disintegration of Ethiopia should they be removed from power. We should support whoever will ensure the return of our people and land including Diridhabi and Harar.

I think every nation in Ethiopia does not want to see the return of chauvinistic Amharas,