Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Security Council report 2016 SFG Great Progress on SNA & State building & Electi

www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/%7 ... 016_27.pdf

Security Council report 2016 SFG Great Progress on SNA & State building & Election Process .

UN-meeting-security-council.png

w91tQtz.png

20, 000 Strong, 2016

251.jpg

201593635768634895445658_MG_8439.JPG

20151025_102021.jpg

d68a4fb3-855e-41ee-bd6c-7f706a6064a3.jpg

Johnny B   

Well done the SFG and it¨s leadership.

Well done to the Somali heroes of Mogadishu who shoulder part of the economical burdens of sustaining the SFG and it's institutions.

galbeedi   

We all welcome the report. More than any thing , I want these UN people to stop contracting to the Nairobi based groups who always concentrate on useless issues to keep their jobs . I want these monitoring groups to get off our backs. They want the arms embargo to continue. The country can not defend itself without having enough weapons.

few hundred soldiers will not solve the issue. If you do not want the insurgency to continue for another 10 years, you must conscript a large army throughout the country. We know how national armies look, otherwise Somalia will be another Afghanistan. After 15 years Taliban is still in active.

Finally, Jonny B, The people of Mogadishu are getting all the infrastructure allocated for Somalia. with modern hospitals and roads, and please do not tell us about the port and the airport. The Turks built it, and Somalis around the world are flying and paying the fees. Revenues from customs and entry points are national , not local. If the people are serious about supporting the federal government, they should cooperate with those trying to get the killers.

Johnny B   

<cite>
said:</cite>

We all welcome the report. More than any thing ,

Do we?, well who am i to call you on your feelings?!

<cite>

I want these UN people to stop contracting to the Nairobi based groups who always concentrate on useless issues to keep their jobs .

Since when what YOU want became the absolute normative psyche of Somalia, are you the UN

consultant for it's subcontracting policies?, lest you're alluding to portray a meek sentiment (shared by few laymen),based on the world and the UN in particular conspiring against Somalia, you lost me there.

<cite>

I want these monitoring groups to get off our backs. They want the arms embargo to continue. The country can not defend itself without having enough weapons.

Hmmm, we want the UN monitoring groups off our backs? so the neighboring countries can pour in more weapons into our uncontrolled borders , playing our clans against each other so we can continue butchering each other for another 20+ years?

No, i thought we'd enough about that.

The day we succeed putting together a strong Somali government that has the unreserved support of the majority of it's citizens, that controls it's borders can we talk about

defending ourselves from our alleged outside enemies whoever they may be, but for now let the UN keep the Somali and Somalia unarmed as long as Somalia and Somalis are hell bent on killing each other thinking the winner clan takes all.

<cite>

few hundred soldiers will not solve the issue. If you do not want the insurgency to continue for another 10 years,

Ahhhh,How could i miss that this stupid UN is conspiring against our peace loving Somali people, they created this insurgency for us and they want it to continue for another 10 years.

Atheer Cali Ugaas,Mogadishu's mayor in the 80's, once said , Soomaalidu waa Ri naaskeeda laga haayo.

<cite>

you must conscript a large army throughout the country. We know how national armies look, otherwise Somalia will be another Afghanistan. After 15 years Taliban is still in active.

Now i really don't know if you're projecting but if not, please pass the sh*t you're on.

Who the heck will conscript it for YOU Somali/Somalia?, can we deploy few hundred service men from Mogadishu to Borama? if that is ok with your Somaliland brothers?!

And finnaly the point Mr Galbeedi sooooo misses.

<cite>

Finally, Jonny B, The people of Mogadishu are getting all the infrastructure allocated for Somalia. with modern hospitals and roads,

No,not that i think it's wrong if only the people of Mogadishu's tax money is used for the establishment and development of the federal institutions of the country, but that they alone are getting all the infrastructure allocated for Somalia. with modern hospitals and roads is latent lie , being credulous at best, and is not true, All the federal states of Somalia are getting lion's share of the little the IC donates, be it in project forms or direct economic supports.

<cite>

and please do not tell us about the port and the airport. The Turks built it, and Somalis around the world are flying and paying the fees.

And this is what i mean by missing the point to the miles.

<cite>

Revenues from customs and entry points are national , not local.

And if they're national and not local, how many millions of dollars the Berbera port/airport , Bosasso port/airport , kismayo port/airport or Loyada customs and entry point are brought into the federal government's account?

<cite>

If the people are serious about supporting the federal government, they should cooperate with those trying to get the killers.

hmmmm, The people of Mogadishu are not serious about supporting the federal government?

you lost me there, in what regard are they falling short in their support? are they terror supporters ?