Sign in to follow this  
somalee

Trance Music

somalee   

<cite>
said:</cite>

you're a suicide attack survivor, yet listen to trance music. you ought to have died in the attacks.

That's cold waryaa. I wouldn't wish that on anyone! I understand there's no khat in Atlanta but that is no reason for meanness. You could always come back home where there's plenty :-D

↑ the reason you don't like politics is because you're part of 0.5 minority. in other words you're a little laan gaab.

re: your death....as you already know im not a violent person but I do have a propensity to make audacious attention-grabbing statements. just for the record I dont wish death on you. I achieve very little from your death, although it would mean one less Xamari person in the world.

re: ATL.... its a great city and a strategic city in America. I have yet to make a major opinion on the American people but I will do soon.

re: coming back to Africa... Africa has lost another bright spark to the West, sadly. its a real travesty because I loved Africa. Africa just doesnt appreciate its people. I made a conscious decision to uproot and dedicated 5 years of my life to the dark continent. in hindsight, perhaps, I overstayed but I do not regret the experience. I don't know if I'll ever return.

re: Trance music... im a big fan. you might want to avoid mixing trance and khat. that could kill you.

somalee   

re: 0.5 Minority/Little Laangaab... Loooooool

re: Xamar person... I was actually born in Xamar but fled shortly afterwards.

somalee   

You seriously don't expect me to answer that on the forum...but honestly I don't work for an NGO or even the federal government. Hawl kale ayaan u joogay meesha, ma garatay?

somalee   

The place is unbelievably good. No other city in the country can even come close. Very nice restaurants, excellent food, very liberal-minded people and great roads. I left in November though but might be back there pretty soon.

<cite>

The place is unbelievably good. No other city in the country can even come close. Very nice restaurants, excellent food, very liberal-minded people and great roads. I left in November though but might be back there pretty soon.

i see. that's an excellent description of Xamar. if its that good, why didn't you stay forever. how long were you there sxb? where are you now? im sorry to be so personal with all these questions. im trying to place you lol.

<cite>

I'm in Nairobi now sxb. There, you have placed me :-D

no wonder you support the KDF. disgusting.

bantu worshiper. go and lay a wreath on their graves like that uskaag HAG traitor. you both benefit from the suffering of the Somali people. you will burn in hell for your treacherous ways lol.