Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Symbolic Victory for the Oromo

Mooge   

oromo wax duleeyey 500 years of habesha enslavement. i hope they wake up and fight for their rights. they are majority in ethiopia and they should be ruling it.

Xabad, That's true in anyway considering the whole situation started with Addis. I was really TPLF backed down so openly, though they could be killing, arresting and torturing people as we speak.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xabad, That's true in anyway considering the whole situation started with Addis. I was really TPLF backed down so openly, though they could be killing, arresting and torturing people as we speak.

They are panicked, the Obama administration also came down heavily on them this time. They got a lot of bad press in international media too, undercutting their propaganda of an emerging, responsible Ethiopia; they have been exposed for what are: a thuggish junta that guns down in cold blood innocent demonstrators whose land it wanted to steal.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

oromo wax duleeyey 500 years of habesha enslavement. i hope they wake up and fight for their rights. they are majority in ethiopia and they should be ruling it.

Raxanweynta are like them despite being free in somalia, waa dad daciif ah, i don't know if its genetic or what. Look at what Aidiid did to them, the terrible famines victims were mostly dadkaas. so i won't prescribe to slavery under habesha theory behind their passivity and helplessness.

xabad   

^ i have to add both rahanwein and oromos are related as well.

There is something about crushing endemic generational poverty that debases the collective psyche of a people and degrades their souls, i think this reason behind their predicament. i have observed the same with bengalis in middle east and south east asia.

Faradheer xoolo dhaqato were well off by mai mai standards.