Sign in to follow this  
D.O.C

Is Mr Brody dead or still alive?

D.O.C   

Obviously I hadn't been around for quite a while, just wondering what might have happened to Brody mr catarbaqash troll runner and his co female friend, are they still around?

I guess missed these friends...hope they are doing well.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@DOC,

hi DOC,

how are you sxb. some might mistake you for Alpha, for creating this dedication thread.

bal waraan. maxaa inoo kala dambeeyey? im doing great. all is well. waan furay inanti and she's received her papers years ago.

where are you in the world these days? last i recall you were in Ṣalalah. warka so daa, ma garatay?

D.O.C   

Mr Alpha Blondy (forgive me if misspelt your username), ahlan wasahlan sxb, it is been a long time. I am doing good alhamdu lillah. I just been busy with work especially when somebody's work involves a lot of travelling, it is tough world. Right now I am back to UK for a bit and then I am off to Middle east again insha allah. I missed you guys, i thought you guys were so amazingly entertaining. Remind me the sisters's name, i know she was from Canada loooooooooool god bless her. And what you upto bro? What have you done to cantarabaqash thread????????????? Its one of the reason i came back to here, we need that back NOW!...

hi D.O.C,

great to hear back from you. great to see you're well and making the most of your holidays. i didn't know you were from the UK, i would've never guessed lol. the cantarabaqash thread was a joke. i've been emailing Admin to have it removed though. i've sent various PMs, as well as email, since i sourced their details from whois. but they didn't get back in touch with me. i wasn't surprised nor disappointed. im doing well bro. things are moving so quick over here and 2016 is just around the corner, ma garatay? it'll be a decisive year for so many reasons, im sure you'll agree. hope you have a great one inshallah.

i shall occasionally send you a private email to see how you are.

D.O.C   

Al'B many thanks bro insha Allah will get in touch. In the summer, I am heading to the motherland possibly with the intention of moving in permanently if Allah wills, therefore iga war hay. in the meantime, maca salaama.