Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Hot In Here

Mooge   

Wayre joined the Syrian refugees in Croatia I think? niyoow that brother always wanted to leave Arabia for Europe. this must be best his best chance. lool.

Mooge   

lol. blueleey, no I am not into feisty women. i am into blueleey style confident women.

feisty = insecure. lol

Cheers darling :D

I'm not suprised you like confident women because you are always so supporting and positive about women. Well that makes you confident aswell because only a confident man likes a confident woman. You see a insecure man is afraid and feels intimidated by a confident woman.

Mooge   

blueleey, don't be tricked by the tahriib Wayre who was recently returned at the Slovenia border, he will have to wait a little to get to your destination. lool. i think he is back to Serbian cave camps now. things are tough for our friend Wayre. things are tough. lol

Perhaps he's witholding information from us. Knowing him he wouldn't skip on a chance like this. My destination?! That was a joke I don't think he was serious at the time. You can say that again tahrib is tough.