Sign in to follow this  
somalee

Help from the IT/Computer experts!

somalee   

Whenever I check the "recent activity" in my account, there are many successful sign-ins from places I have never been to. Mauritius, Iceland and other countries and some locations it says the attempts to sign in have failed. I keep on changing my passwords but someone in Iceland and Mauritius will always sign in. Is this real? Sometimes I used to get e-mails from Google telling me of "suspicious activity" in my account. I keep on changing stuff, secret questions, recovery e-mails, passwords and at one point I even altered my name but nothing has changed. Honestly I have run out of passwords now! And options. How do I stop this? Anyone!

somalee   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Hello Somalee

Which account are you referring to? Your Gmail account?

Both the G-mail and Hotmail accounts. The G-mail takes some time before there's a successful sign-in, and they notify me often about any suspicious activity, but the Hotmail is worse. No notifications and there are successful sign-ins just hours after I change passwords, security questions and everything.