Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

"Jihadist"

Lama yaabin, mana la yaabani Reer Galbeedka media using this term increasingly in the last two to three years. Waxaa la yaabaa qof Muslim sheeganaayo in straight-up face copying the non-Muslims, especially the slanted Western media, by mindlessly writing this loaded word "jihadist."

This word is increasingly being used by warbaahinta Reer Galbeedka, without any distinction or historical reference. Awal waxee sheekada ahayd 'Islamic militants,' 'Muslim extremists' iyo 'Islamists.' Now all-fits-one word heleen, not to mention very catchy one.

Dadkiina Muslimka ah isla ilaaliya inaad isticmaashaan ereygaan. Dan weyn, mustaqbalka dhaw iyo mida dheerba ah, oo aadan arkin ayaa laga leeyahay ee ogaada taas.

Khadafi   

I said it another thread, the word does not exist in ancient islamic jurisprudence and it's currently being used by the gaalada as a way to extinguish Allah's light but they will fail as god promised. The sublime Prophet pbuh said in a famous hadith:

"Their will come a group of nation, when you see their prayers you will think that your prayers are void, when they read the quran you will think that your quran is void and bad, but these people will go out from the fold of islam as a arrow goes out from its bow".

Many of the early Culumada said that this hadith indicated the khariji-takfiri tendency.

But Miskiinow, Why blame the kurds? Would you love former-ba'thi sunni-arabs who used mustard gas against you and named the military offensive as "anfal" after the sura anfal during the days of Saddam Husseyn. A kurd once told me in the mosque that he feels deeps sympathy for the chemical attack against the syrian arabs but he asked my that those killed by Bashar were 300-900, Saddam Husseyn wiped out the entire village of Halabja ( waa magaaladi oo ka soo jeedo sheekhi barzanjiga oo Soomaliya kitaabkiisa siirada nabiga khamiis walbo masaajidada lagu aqriyo). It was a village known for it's islamic conservatism.

Women and children, everybody were killed. After the downfall of the sunni-arab elite a shadowly sunni-arab guy comes and proclaims a caliphate and himself as a caliphate and demands the ancient "oath of alllegiance" from kurds. Waa yaab. Ummada Islaamka jahwareer ayaa ku dhacay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syQshRutdSw

This new English speak reminds me of the book Animal Farm. I have no problem with 'extremist' which can be applied to every group, but those peculiar terminologies which are reserved for the Muslims like 'islamist' and 'jihadist' are disgustiing.

My greatest worry is though how Islam is hijaccked and spoiled by certain groups by poisoning the Muslim youth. Imagine if this brain washing continues for the next two decades!. Islam will be a brand new ideology which would have shocked our ancestors if the were resurrected. How a Muslim lines up hundreds of other Muslims and showers them with a hail of bullets, or takes a video while slaughtering another human being and say Allahu akbar! ?.

How can someone justify exploding a market or mosque full of innocent Muslims without regard to their God given lives?. Does Islam tech such violence?. Of course no, but politics and religion are mixed where any scum bag crowns himself as Sheikh or Emir.