Sign in to follow this  
suban

Eating out in London-watch out people!

suban   

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to tell you a little story about the dating schemes in London.

A man took three girls to a posh somali restaurant in london. They stuffed themselves with three course meal and some desserts and even had coffee italian style.

The man watched them with a secretive smile and said he was popping out for a sigarette and that they should finish of the meal.

As you can guess, the man never came back. The poor girls had run up a large bill and had no money on them. They begged the owner to let them call someone that could pay for them.

Some weeks later,one of the girls heard that some man wanted to take two of here friends to the same restaurant. Being wise now, she told her, "naya, sidi la ii galay iska jir. Intoo na kaa tagin ka soo dhuumo qumayga. sheekadiisa london dhan aa tagaano qurunka"

So the other girls went with a man who wanted to date one of them. The poor guy had saved up for weeks to treat them. After they finished their meal, they said to him that they were going to do their make-up and left the poor guy looking like a fool.

He saw the girl he liked four days later, walking down a somali neighbourhood. And you can guess how he felt.."qumayo calool weeyn! cunto daraadeed maad ii shukaansaheeysay? Lug iyo labo ba allah kaa gooyo!"

That restaurant is famous for the actions that happen there troughout london. Just take mony if you ever visit it!

Saalixa   

suban,

i wished i lived londan, but now i praising Allah that i live in Australia.

lol funny story though

Paragon   

LoL suban khatar cadiim! ... which restaurant is that might I asked? aan zoonaheeda dhan ka wareegsadee.

Salaan...

Kikikikiki. :D:D:D:D:D

That story reminds me to what this Jabuutiyaan dude had been done to. Ilaahey aa og. He now never trusts any maryooleey--be he or she. :D

which restaurant is that might I asked? aan zoonaheeda dhan ka wareegsadee.

Jamaal, duqa, it is Badda Restaurant. I am telling you. I know you call it Ocean, but it is Badda Restaurant, oo kii mise tii tagto loogu baxaa. Bad waaye, ha isku galin.

Macsalaama!!

suban   

That restaurant is notorious. View weeks back, my cousn went there with a group of girls(somehow the girls go in groups to that restaurant).

After making sure he spent all of his mony, they wouldn't even give him their digits. They told him "don't call us, we'll call you!"

lol, serves him right though,tryin to be a playa!