Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Turkey Officially Gives Up On Somalia Pulling out most of staff

Somaliland doesn't care or need your views and opinions. The facts on the ground is the territory of somaliland keeps growing, it support base keeps growing, it's support internationally grows primarily from Europeans countries that deal with it directly. It's investments keep growing, it's budget keeps growing.

Somalia is dead let's not lie to ourselves. It's time we all wake up and realise the truth

"Somaliland's territory keeps growing year after year"

Warya who are you kidding? Do you really think you can get away with such nonsense on this forum? Somaliland capturing Taleex and other parts of "Eastern Somaliland" is nothing more than them effectively gaining control over lands they claimed 23 years ago during independence!

All this does is show that the Somaliland Government doesn't even fully control it's own borders and you want to call that an effective state. Saaxib who are you kidding?

Puntland has been a fairly effective state since 1998. And I'll be the first to admit that they may have spent too much time and resources in conflict with Somaliland/Khaatumo. Perhaps if they focused on developing Bari, Nugaal and half of Mudug, they might be in a better position today. But hindsight is 20/20.

Somalia isn't dead. The Somali Republic is dead though. The unity between Somaliland/Somalia is dead. But that doesn't mean there won't arise separate autonomous republics in the Horn of Africa, with it's own unique system of governance. The Sultanates in Puntland in the 1800's (Ruled by osman mohamud) are merely a pre-cursor to the Puntland state of today.

Somaliland is effective because their policy is outright separation. So they waste practically no time or resources trying to integrate with the rest of the country. But the rest of Somalia, including Puntland, is being forced to deal with an uncooperative Federal Government, which hinders progress.

Sometimes I think it's better to just have Somalia split into several small states such as Ghana, Togo, Benin, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Liberia, etc. (All of these are rather small countries in West Africa)

Perhaps in a few generations, these small Somali states will re-unite into a larger Somali Republic. If it's in their interests

The somali republic is dead and Somaliana Italiana is dead along with Somalia. If it's not dead show me or tell me one truth that proves the contrary.

Somalis in Somalia pledge loyalty to tribe before God or state. The defeated lot did it under siad barre were they set in motion the problems that takes the land beneath their children's feet away from them 22 years later.

Hag slavery under siad barre and under Italian rule means today they to pledge loyalty to hag before God and state.

No unity even in fictional Somalia. Galcayco has a divided line between it. Warfare is endemic in Somalia. Warfare, choas, external occupation, and the list goes on.

No one can tell me one reason why Somalia is not dead.

Puntland sultanate hahaha.... The same sultanate that gave his daughter away to the British who then wrote a book about her flesh and how it shined in the sunset hahahaha....

Saxib the only puntland sultanate that existed is in the heads of the people who inhabit that territory. Furthermore puntland didn't go bankrupt because it fought somaliland it never fought somaliland not once. It went bankrupt because the Australian mini cab driver who led it ran off with what little they had left.

Seriously sometimes I wonder and often ask myself if me and these people exist in the same reality.