Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Somalia PM Hard Talk Interview

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Hawdian, lets be real for one second, your just mad that I helped other somalis, if it wasn't for 'YEY' they're would be no federalism, no region would be building anything but destroying. Your mad Farole spent 5 good years with the legend abdi jimcale AUN to create the constitution we have so there isn't chaos. Your mad that gaas ended the transition and delivered a recognized GOVT to hassan sheikh.

If it wasn't for Puntland do you honestly think from 1991-2004 the HAGS were up to much? the only thing we have left from that era is genocide, bloodshed, rape, looting, warlords, destruction, islamists, The only contribution that was taken from that period and still here today is 4.5, amazing isn't it? from 1991-2004 the only thing we have to show for IRIR era is 4.5 which in itself is a disgusting system.

If it wasn't for me you know their wouldn't be this in hamar

kkkkk

There wouldn't be no turkey

kkkk

PPL in hamar wouldnt be doing this today if it wasn't for the contribution I left behind.

kkkk

They would be doing this

llll

kkkk

Their simply wouldnt be this in baydhabo

kkkk

kkkk

Do you honestly prefer this man and his legacy 4 somalia the genocides, the division, the destruction

KKKK

kkk

OR

kkkk

ina lilahi waa inna ileyhii raajicuun!!! claiming other peoples legacy are we now? The credit goes to Halyeey Sheikh Shariif and Halyeey Nuur cadde without them reer muqdisho wouldn't enjoy their peace. Shariif is the man who made peace in muqdisho not once but twice and that will be his legacy for ever. Cabdullahi yusuf will be remembered as the traitor who brought xabashis to his country not once but twice.