Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Cultural Tradition And Dance. Video

Detoore reer Bari have no folkore dance only Buranbur , the only D clans that have a Folkore dance is the gedo clan and the bigfoot community . Reer Puntland are fishermen and have no nomadic folkore dance. I have never seen Puntlanders dancing like that in the video whats their dance called

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji Puntland has 4 type of occuation. Fishery in Coastal Bari, Nomads in Karkaar, Nugal,Mudug, Warder. Plus farmers in Jubbas.Yes we do have our dance and traditions, it's explained there

Dr_Osman   

Thats it Xunjuf your going to get that famous DR karbash. SL was humilitated at tana conference as GAAS took the podium and was considered more important.

Dr_Osman   

See Xaji, I told you. Your minister is simply taking pictures to send back to you to act like his important at TANA. lol

When will the Xunjuf wake up and see his whole leadership is a comic, they are there just to lie to you take photos and come back and tell you something else. God I feel sorry for somaliland, it is getting really desperate there, I wish to see more isolation put on the 300k terrorist enclave and to suck the life out of them, they shouldn't even be sitting there but be remain isolated in hargeisa. Thats the policy I like, hell with the turkey talk, its opened doors for somaliland, when we didnt have too.

Dr_Osman   

Xunjuf has simply been reduced to courtesy calls and taking photos and sending them back to somaliland and saying aqoonsi is coming, thats you xunjuf thats you adeer. Nimanka ya naga gabto oo runta uu sheego, the people in somaliland actually take your ministers seriously, but I now know you xunjuf have become enlightened and will head home and slam these fake ministers and govt. Its turned to terrorism today somaliland the 300k enclave because they simply dont have the capacity to handle shabab in somaliland and pay them on 6 monthly basis to stay away. Come on xunjuf lets battle again

Mooge   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Detoore reer Bari have no folkore dance only Buranbur , the only D clans that have a Folkore dance is the gedo clan and the bigfoot community . Reer Puntland are fishermen and have no nomadic folkore dance. I have never seen Puntlanders dancing like that in the video whats their dance called

haha. niyoow xaaji, one thing about mooge is that I give everyone their credit. The Eagle clan has been blessed with great oral history niyoow and is unparalleled when it comes to sheer volume and talent. The Eagles have been doing poetry in the 1700s when most somalis were peasant wild animals.my favorites are:

1. Aw-muuse Ismaciil

2. Cali Cilmi Afyare

3. Khaliif shiikh maxamuud

4. Jaamac Dayuurad

5. Ina Keenadiid+

6. Xirsi Magan (Ayan Hersi Ali's father)

7. Xaaji Gooni

8. Khaliif Baarleeex

9. Maxamed Cali Walash - most well-known Nugal poet

10. Faarax Kowte

11. Ali Sharmarke - Former President's father was a well-known poet

12. Hassan Gabay

13. Xasan Dahir Khalaf

Mooge the only heavy weights poets u mentioned there was cali cilmi afyare , who's very talatnted

And Khalif baarleex

The rest are not heavyweights maybe jamac dayuurad oo aan laba tix ka arkay ba sadexayaa

By the way Somalis all do poetry haba la kala badsado but do the Puntlanders have a folkore dances thats what i was wondering

Detoore we are not talking about cabdi cawar lol

Mooge   

xaaji, i like how you left out Khaliif Sheekh Maxamuud. hahaha. I know I know he hurt the feelings of our SNM brothers on his Gabays but please don't berate the most respected poet in all of Puntland. he holds special place in every Eagle and is elevated to the status of a king in Eagle country. niyoow, walaahi hadad ogan lahay Khalif Sheikh maxamed's status in puntland.

xaaji, niyoow puntland has the most nomads in all of somalia. i think that is why certain area of our vast land (1/3 of Somalia) is not developed because people take their nomadic life seriously. In Puntland, it is cultural thing niyoow to love camels and Allah. In Bari region, we love camels and fish. lool. even if you go to coastal Mudug and nugal region you find these geljire doing nothing but poetry. they enjoy their poetry even in giving water to their camels.

respect the land of poets, camels and frankincense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ym26zjXpFc

Mooge   

xaaji, i know you love poetry so i have Bari region camels and buranbur video.

enjoy Bari camels and poetry in Caluula. these camels are eating fish and know how to swim. that is how serious camels are everywhere in Puntland.

they guy the video is speaking in perfect reer Bari accent.

Xaaji, it is customary for other lesser people to perform for Royalty, so it's only natural that the laangaab folks are good at entertaining the royal family of Mooge and Dr Osman.