Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Thailand - Somalia Crowned Prince Recieve Official Welcome

Dr_Osman   

Somalia crown prince recieves his official dues while meeting Somalia crown prince in thailand, a Puntland beeldaje. It's interesting to follow Thailand growing investment plan for Puntland. Totally wise decision, consider Puntland sitson 1600 kilometer of Somalia coastline effectively half of somalia.

Here is the crown prince being recieved in thailand

puntland prince

Dr_Osman   

I am so proud of Puntland profile rising. Our president is also now officially holding a presentation at an international conferencd of Africa presidents. Only he was invited Somaliland was in addis a few days ago but was asked to promptly leave as the big boss puntland is in town. I know haters gonna hate but what can we do

Dr_Osman   

Xunjuf knows this man whom he terms 'cawar' is his biggest obstacle, the man who is from a clan with 300 year old history in politics, while xunjuf awoowe was running around outside under different colonies.

This cawar is jam packed with arguments for SSC to be Puntland, argument that has a legal ramification on xunjuf. Let assess those arguments one by one.

Puntland shares the same political views as SSC, diehard federalist not secessionist.

According to the SFG constitution 2 states or more can form a state through consensus. In 1998 Puntland and SSC did exactly that through their elders. This was reiterated just the other day in bo'ame by 99% of the ssc elders to hold talks with Puntland.

According to vision 2016 roadmap for federalization 2 other conditioms need to be met, economic viability and geographic priorities. If we look at las anod proximity to both capitals you will see it's Puntland.

As for economic viability, the SSC folks and even bur'oa and erigavo are linked to Bosaso port.

That cawar arguments are based om consensus of both people via clan elders, fulfilling constitutional requirements of 2 states or more and vision 2016 stipulations of economic and geographic proximities. On top of thag cawar shares a tribal and political affiliation the region. Wow so many valid arguments, yet his just an cawar.

Lets look at xunjuf hero's claim siilanyo, their isn't much at all, it's based on colonial borders. If colonial border is true, then please take PL to an international tribunal and state your case, thats if it has any legal bearing today. Crushed. Secondly the federal constitution states the 18 states as per 1991 not 1960, so no legal leg to stand on also, ouch.

Other defensive arguments of Somaliland are 'qabil qaran ma noqdo', but Puntland never claimed to be a nation, what crack are you smoking waryaa naga fariso nin jaahwareersan ba tahe. Ouch

Another defensive argument of Xunjuf is Why don't you claim ethiopia, well becauze I am Somalia, we have international demarcation between ethiopia and as far as the 18 regions of Somalia is concerned I have a constitutional right to consensually agree with another state to join my state. What right have you got? colonial borders? well take us to court if your argument has any legal bearing, I can sure take you to court once a supreme court is established.

Ouch, cawar and his macavity majerten making xunjuf go wild not knowing what to do. You only have 1 clan elder that supports you from SSC who is in the process of being decrowned shows alot about the confidence those ppl have your 300k enclave. Oops and I forgot you have a ssc politicians on the payroll like politicians can represent their people since every clan politician is located in everywhere in Somalia.

Xunjuf, you will fail with SSC just like aideed failed in mudug, dandansi ba wada jojji intanan ku soo qadan airforceka.

Puntland has political,economical,tribal,geographic, clan consensusal support thru elders. You have 1 argument colonial which was refuted easily, take us to court if its valid. Xaji PL is going to destroy bur'oa, I urge you to stop this dandansi becauze you will pay a heavy price a dharbaxo culus