Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Somaliland needs real change.

Galbeedi, I heard numerous times that it is customary for the Arab sheikhs to give "cash in cimaamad" to any visiting official from Somalia (assumption by Arabs is that Somalis need money). The cash is normally pocketed by the visiting Somali officials instead of taking it back home and trying to help the needy. I was told that most Somali politicians who travel abroad look forward to any encounter with the Kuwaiti, Qatari, Emirati and Bahraini monarchs. :)

galbeedi   

Of course. the only money that could be looted is from the Arabs. The western donors do not give cash to a person. Usually they go through legal channels like a Bank or other institutions. If you remember all the money that the monitors and others said was missing is from the Arabs. From Farmaajo to A/weli and Shariif, all the accusations were the money from the gulf did not come.

If you are looking money been stolen directly from the central bank is getting tough. Hassan Sheekh would not be accused of stealing money from the bank. He gets his money directly from the Gulf. AS i said, since I am investigating , I will write it when it is confirmed.

Let's not get sidelined by money in cumamads which is not customary among Arabs it is a ceremonial tradition in Meher processes. Amongst northern Somalis. Arabs will give you cash and gifts and this is the common norm in Arab culture.

I don't really also care about how many franks ismael cumar gele spends on his morning crossaint addition.

Galbeedi is a Somalilander he made an allegation of curroption. I agree with you galbeedi that the government should have disclosed the money however this is not a case of curroption.

Cigal kept the state coffers under his bed, riyale transferred it to the central bank with money being brought to him from time to time etc.

However today we in somaliland have good process in combating corruption.

Does my brother galbeedi have anymore cases of curroption or does he not like the current administration.

If the case is curroption please present further evidence as the one presented has been disproved.

If it is the case that galbeedi doesn't like the current administration then that's normal.

I was an udub supporter and have never been a Kulmiye supporter. That's the only benefit of democracy we can change who leads us.