Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Portraits of a Mujahid: Ato Silanyo

LANDER   

Kaluun;989325 wrote:
We made Silanyo. Think about it. If we didn't give him shelter the day he deserted Barre, the Kacaan would have went after him in London. Plus the mission of SNM would not have been achieved if you lot were still in Saudia and London. The Arabs would have flashed you out from Jeddah and the British would do little for the few men in Cardiff.

Silanyo and SNM all made the gains because of Ethiopia and SL remains Ethiopian creation. We can flip the page today and replace Silanyo if we want. All we need to do is close Wajale road, suspend Ethiopian, recall the one man-office from Hargeisa and the locals will upraise against Silanyo due to economic depression; no port, no khat, no travelling, nothing, no passports, no meeting foreign diplomats in Addis...UN.

Whats plan b?

Meanwhile Ato Silanyo greeting the people we fight for not radical salafists who hate Ethiopia.

Your posts make no sense. Yesterday you were talking like a Somalilander, today your talking like an Ethio citizen. You can't decide if your coming or going. If you really are an Ethiopian like your latest post would suggest, than you need not worry yourself too much with Somaliland's presidency or its flag or its renegade movements. I know sun strokes from the hawd desert are known to cause confusion at times, but this is becoming a theatre of the absurd. Tomorrow when the Liyu police smacks your family around you will come beg Siilanyo to intervene with the Ethiopian government seing as how you folks wield no influence with your own government. So my suggestion is to speak like a dignified somali man when you talk about your elders especially mujahiids that you claim to hold in high esteem like president Ahmed Mohamed Mohamoud. Do not trouble yourself too much with the make up of our flag, be content with the Ethiopian colors and most importantly please make some sense when you write.

Kaluun   

Xaaji you are wrong. Ethiopia has more say in Somaliland than anyone in the Horn and the people of Haud are the driving force of these policies. I happened to be pro-Ethiopia more than the average Hawdian and plan to speed up that influence.

Under my leadership, I want Hawdians to model their ideas and policies for SL like those of the AIPAC – Israel’s American lobby group. They are American Jews who have major influence in Washington and use their positions to make changes in Israel.

The Hawdiasm policy which I am spearheading is to influence SL via Ethiopia and first cut SL from Somalia and bring her inline with Ethiopia.

This policy is already underway no matter how much you try to ignore it. I will give you an example of our approaching battlefield; Kulmiye leadership. Abdulaziz Samale vs Bihi...the general Somalilanders in particular in the east want Samale but we want Bihi and we will get Bihi.

Just wait and see. That's our first drawn battle line.

Kaluun   

Liyu police is no different than SL forces. Each of them misunderstood the meaning of governance and law but they try to do the job. Liyu Police needs major reform and only existed four years now. We are going to reform them but we don't need to beg what we created. If we ask Silanyo to intervene and correct them when they are wrong, there is no shame in that. We made Silanyo and equally Liyu Police are our boys.

When Liyu is wrong we need others to help us fix them and when Silanyo is wrong we need others to help us correct him. This is the difference between you and I and why we remain the influential small group while the rest of you are just going ixtiraaf-doon crazy and want to fluel the whole region with hate (no to Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia).

This kind of mentality will get you no where and SL ppl are lucky because they have us who will keep them connected to the rest. We disapprove of Konfur and thats because we have no benefits in Konfur. Our interest is Somaliland, Djibouti and Ethiopia so sealing the border from Las Qorey to Buhodle is must.

Somalia should do business with their Kenyan Bantu relatives and stop intervening in the affairs of the Habesha-Cuishitic people.

Gentlemen our first battle today is within Kulmiye, just watch how we trash Samale and put Bihi at the top. The dispute in Kulmiye is more than a power struggle; its liberals vs Salafists who also hate Ethiopia (spearheaded by Sheikh Abdulaziz Samale).

u_116985d_2013-11-26-19-14-53f_222.jpg

Kaluun's threads are creative and get lots of views and replies and he puts thoughts into them , he's not like that fellow a few weeks back who was starting threads of every thought that came into his head. Kaluun controversial topics are fine but change it up a bit for us non-political folks to participate. I'm a Somali Weyne supporter but I'd love to visit every major city from Borama to Kismayo in shaa Allah. Somalia ha no lato wa baraka Allahu feekum! Waxa no ga waranta ganacsiga Somaliland is it open for business to all or do I have to belong to a particular reer....

Kaluun   

Guleed,

I have no problem with genuine Somaliweynians but the problem is those in the Konfur who preach unity yet can't unify a son and father anything south of Las Anod (Talleeh included).

For instance before they preach what they don't practice, we wish to see them give genuine attention to the unity of Xamar Jadiid and Xamar Amisom, Xamar Jabab and Xamar Al Shabab; North Galkayo and Baraxleey...Ximan and Galmudug...Hiiraan and Galgadud...

I am sure you got the picture. These group is all hot air thus they have no right to focus on the stable north when they failed to unify the burning hot spots. We believe in grassroots approach to all problems; big or small.

I have no issue with honest and genuine sincere Somalis like yourself and you can visit us in Haud iyo Hargeisa.

Kaluun   

Guleed,

I am all politics and I avoid other topics especially women and religion topics for obvious reasons;

1) You can never win a debate against a woman

2) You can never get a part time Sheikh to see beyond his own nose.

Marka maxan ka donaya?

Xaaji Xunjuf;989417 wrote:
People like Guleed Ali should not be allowed to enter Somaliland.

Whoa Xaji, how you gonna shut me out like dat!

P.S: How would you know I'm not from Somaliland already ;)

Kaluun;989411 wrote:
Guleed,

I have no problem with genuine Somaliweynians but the problem is those in the Konfur who preach unity yet can't unify a son and father anything south of Las Anod (Talleeh included).

For instance before they preach what they don't practice, we wish to see them give genuine attention to the unity of Xamar Jadiid and Xamar Amisom, Xamar Jabab and Xamar Al Shabab; North Galkayo and Baraxleey...Ximan and Galmudug...Hiiraan and Galgadud...

I am sure you got the picture. These group is all hot air thus they have no right to focus on the stable north when they failed to unify the burning hot spots. We believe in grassroots approach to all problems; big or small.

I have no issue with honest and genuine sincere Somalis like yourself and you can visit us in Haud iyo Hargeisa.

I appreciate it brother Kaluun! I hope to visit Haud one day in sha Allah and Hargeisa. But I think you've explained this from the perspective with reason rather than just qabiil or hatred of others which helps me better understand the landscape of Somaliland politics. But there's also muusuq massiq just like any other place (albeit much less than the south) so I hope the people of Somaliland purify their land of those people.

guleed_ali;989480 wrote:
Whoa Xaji, how you gonna shut me out like dat!

P.S: How would you know I'm not from Somaliland already
;)

You just said that u are not from Somaliland thats how i know

Xaaji Xunjuf;989486 wrote:
You just said that u are not from Somaliland thats how i know

I said I'm a Somali weyne supporter that's all I said. But either way why shouldn't I allowed to enter Somaliland?

Because you are not from Somaliland why would we allow you in Somaliland you are not from there , if u were from Somaliland u would not ask can i visit Somaliland or that u want to visit Somaliland you would consider it your home. Stay in your Somalia and if you are a Somali Kenyan stay in Kenya.