Sign in to follow this  
qatari_1979

who the best ever?

ok i have a topic here and i wanna see the soccer fans what they think

WHO THE BEST SOCCER PLAYER EVER PLAY THE GAME ?

MY SIDE I GO WITH SOQRATES [bRAZIL] PLAYED FROM 1977-1988

Well depends most ppl i know argue strongly that there has never been a play as skill full and talented as maradona. Whilst pele is Recognized Universal as being the Best player ever. Clearly its between these two although there have been countless other great Players you have mentioned the Doctor SOQRATES, i could add to that Cruff the dutch master or Zizou.

THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME I WOULD SAY IS

VAN BASTIN. TO SAY DA TRUTH HEY WAS JUST GREAT PALYER WITH DA SKILLS DA GUY JUST HAD EVER THING, BUT DAMM HE GOT BADELIY INJURED I CANT REMMBER WHEN HE RETIRED I THINK ABOUT 1989 I THING IT IS. RONALDO,HUU DONT FORGET PELE, AND ALSO HAJI BAB HE WAS GREAT WITH FEET SKILLS.

RaMpAgE   

salaam...long time ppl....

anwayz the best play that has ever played in my opiono is MARADONA...the guy was a gienus ...u will know why if u see some of his highlights. icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

I'm gonna change the topic to the most under-rated player!

Abide Pele- Marseile and Ghana, top class player who never got the exposure he deserved!

DA_BEAST   

tHE best ever simply has to be EDSON ARANTES DO NASCIMENTO A.K.A PELE full stop. DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA was great in his own time but he didn't win as much as PELE and he didn't score as much as PELE did so leave it there.

well the most UNDERRATED player in my mind simply has to be FRANK RIJKAARD of AJAX/AC MILAN/HOLLAND he created more goals for MARCO VAN BASTEN and RUUD GULLIT than any other player and still all the credits and praises went to those two. even RYAN GIGGS he's most underrated compared to BECKHAM and VAN NISTELROOY and we all know he's far better player than both of them will ever be and if you don't agree with me then you don't know nothing about this BEAUTIFUL GAME. ;)

N.O.R.F   

another very underated player is Hidatoshi Nakata-parma and japan. I have rated that player since his roma days. I remember when he shot from 25 yards against juventus in the second to last game of the season. Van Der Sar spat it out only for Bati Gol to score and secure a 2-2 draw. That draw helped them on their way to the scudetto. he needs to come to Liverpool and show them how to play the damn game!

Dam you had to remind me of what we lost. What a cheap Chairman Sensi is. If we kept Hideo then am sure we would have won last year's title and we would be in contention this year.

N.O.R.F   

who remembers zvonimir boban?? a top player, very underated, especially with all he has been thru. And that other milan player at the same time, savicavic.

come on guys, i'm the only one searching the archives in my brain! or is it that u just dont know a good player when u see one!he he

A.Moller, Rijkaard, Baresi, Baggio, Van Basten, Sammer, Mathias, Papan, Ruben Sosa, Weah, Zico, Platini, the list can go on and on.

Although they all have one thing in common Bruv they all made the name in SERIA :D .

N.O.R.F   

seria a, seria blah,

but were these guys underated? i thought they were all very well known and got their just rave reviews etc!