Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

No way to Please a Woman...A lesson for the guys!

J.Lee   

Four beautiful ladies walked into a hotel to stay in for the night, the name of the hotel read, "Pleasure Giving Hotel For Women" The ladies were convinced and walked in. On the first floor a sign read, 'the men on this floor are not good at having sex, but are very gentle and very tempting'. The ladies were not satisfied and they walked to the second floor which a sign read, 'the men on this floor are good at having sex but are very rude and self-considerate' The ladies were once again not satisfied and went on to the third floor where a sign said, 'There is nothing wrong with the men on this floor, they're good at having soft sex they are very nice, gentle and hot' the four ladies were tempted to go in but decided to go to the last floor to see what was in it, when they got there they saw a sign that said, 'There is absolutaly no one on this floor, this floor was just made to show that there is no way to please a woman'

Xannaan   

looooooooooooooool that was funy maandeeq but why your nomads that was realy some funy sh#t :D:D .

hey msword i also wana know were you get that dhagaxtuur pic i swear it is the most peutiful pic of somalia that i have seen so far anyway why don't you star a topic or a thread that is for somali pictures.and start with the dhagaxtuusr one i liked that pic so much i set as walpaper of every computer that is were i work peapol that i work with could not belive that was were i am from when i showed them they fell in love with it and you know most of this peaps around here think africa is jungle . ;);)

nuune   

what a story,those kinds of stories even happened all the time everywhere!!

xannaan,sxb it is not MsWord that had the picture of DHAGAXTUUR,in fact it is indhadeeq who got that picture,u got confused with the same avatar don't you!!

RAMADAAN KARIIM