Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Somalis: Are they cursed people?

Somalia   

Wadani;954365 wrote:
If u are talking geographically then yes, but if ur using these regions as euphemisms for clan names then what ur saying is simply not true. Which clan are the main leaders of al-shabaab from? What is the clan composition of it's foot soldiers? What clan was the president who allowed Ethiopia to invade Somalia in 2006? What region, mainly inhabited by his own clan, supported this action? What is the clan of those fighting for hegemony over Kismayo?

It's easy to blame HAG for all the problems in the south, but that is simply a cheap and simplimsitic cop-out.

It's a valid point, all what you stated happened after the cursed south screwed the nation. You are screwing it today by division, stop the division.

#SaveSOM2k13

Somalia   

Wadani is from the secessionist enclave, he should keep his mouth shut regarding these kind of issues. He tries to blame the savage HAG problems on the rest other clans, I can't stand for that.

All secessionists must be defeated.

Somalia;955399 wrote:
Wadani is from the secessionist enclave, he should keep his mouth shut regarding these kind of issues. He tries to blame the savage HAG problems on the rest other clans, I can't stand for that.

All secessionists must be defeated.

Somalia, the problems of Somalia were caused by all warlords not just HAG warlords but also pirates gedoians big foot community warlords all of them played a role in the demise of Somalia. All of them at one time turned into religious zealots. All of them fought clanish wars, Wadani just said its not fair to blame only the HAG and Mogadishu that is fair since cabdilahi Yusuf was a warlord to and used Xabashis to fight against certain tribes. Now wadani should not shut up because Wadani's people are claimed by your people that his people are part of your country as long as you claim Wadani's people. He has the right to talk about you.. defeat secessionist with what ma dhuusaad ku toogan:D

Somalia   

Let me get this straight, a dictator is deposed, and the capital descends into chaos, anarchy and takes a whole nation down with it, now tell me, when was Cabdllahi Yusuf, Madoobe etc responsible for this? You lack logic.

No one can not profess independence and continue to meddle in the people you are separating from's affairs! That is just retarded. Are you retarded? I do not think so.

Somaia's problem lies in the anarchic deniers of the law, and the secessionist they love that, they revel in it, cause they are spiteful people against peace, that's why they should be defeated. Only way to defeat a secessionist is to not grant him his wish! Then you can talk all you want about affairs you pretend does not concern you Mr Secessionist!! :eek:

I have no problem if the likes of you do not support Somalilands independence but you should not cry when Somalilanders meddle in your affairs Somalilanders will meddle in your affairs. And they will even single out the pirates for their treacherous behaviors. Cabdilahi Yusuf used Tigray mercenaries to fight against the Mogadishu people. Keep in mind Mogadishu managed to restore peace and stability after 15 years but the peace was spoiled by people like you and your leaders. Trust me you played a significant role in the destruction of Somalia. I am not saying the HAG warlords were great or were nationalists but you are not better either. Somalilanders are peace loving people they have created a peace loving society in Somaliland.

Somalia   

He used them against Mogadishu people :D Believe me, some hoped he would, we wouldn't sitting here today mate. :eek: Not me of course, I believe in peace. The only thing Mogadishu has achieved is peace, and that was bestowed upon them using foreign forces. Your sense of nationalism doesn't exist in Somali terms, and soon you will figure it that it won't exist in Somaliland.

Somaliland is the place where people wear clan names on t-shirts, don't tell me about clanism, or maybe you should in that case? :eek: