Sign in to follow this  
D.O.C

Love song

D.O.C   

Just to share with SOLers that i have a gentle side too while i am not in the politics scuffle. Anyhow, this song is dedicated to a person who is really so much me in the face of this world, she is profoundly and amazing woman and without doubt she is the reason i am still going on. I will add more love songs in my pecking order old and new songs. The reason i am doing this, is because for the last week or so, the SOL community was overwhelmed by so called politics chit-chat. The Jubbaland is really and trully giving me headache together with sore, it is like someone furnishing me info about Yugoslavia countryside which i dislike so much, i mean whats the fuss about this jubbaland and its infamous warlords? I muted myself from politics until 18th May 2013.

D.O.C   

Safferz;951185 wrote:
Awww D.O.C, this is cute
:)

Thanks for the support Safferz, just thought this politics is sucking my blood up, and needed a break from it:D. For now i am listening to my tunes and more will be added (the best of the best).

Safferz   

D.O.C;951188 wrote:
Thanks for the support Safferz, just thought this politics is sucking my blood up, and needed a break from it:D. For now i am listening to my tunes and more will be added (the best of the best).

I feel you :) Can I share some songs too (not Somali)?

D.O.C   

Safferz;951191 wrote:
I feel you
:)
Can I share some songs too (not Somali)?

Saffz...of course anything that expresses love and deep affection, feel free cousin.

Safferz   

D.O.C;951193 wrote:
Saffz...of course anything that expresses love and deep affection, feel free cousin.

D.O.C   

apart from elle varner song, the other two are cool, just can't adjust to her tune. It is sour. But thanks Saffz.

Safferz   

D.O.C;951195 wrote:
apart from elle varner song, the other two are cool, just can't adjust to her tune. It is sour. But thanks Saffz.

Aw I love Elle Varner, and she gives me a serious case of hair envy :( lol