Sign in to follow this  
Abid Abass

The best are at it again

The best League is at it again Ac Milan-36 Inter-36 Lazio-33 Juve-32 Chievo-32.

The league brings drama every week chievo just beat roma,(thanks 2 zebina), n every year the champions are always decided on the last da or by a playoff no point difference rubbish.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING :D

N.O.R.F   

Brother i would love to be able to watch any seria a matches, but i cant even with all the channels i have!

Channel4 dont show it no more, dont have any Italian channels so what can i do? If i cant watch any games, the level of intrest is not there anymore compared to Football Italia and Gazetta Football Italia!

Anyway Juve will be there!

Thats it Abid Abass lol, Am glad to see i have an allie in this sea of Premiership Luvers.

Forza Calciatori

And i cant belive we (ROMA) are still using that donkey zebina???? and on top of that we bought another donkey Dacourt, when we could have bought Kleberson (the young brazilan who hit the cross bar in the world cup final and set up the second goal)Oh well.

Anyway CUM ON SERIA A

Hey check out what i found. :D:D:D:D

I need not have to reSort to going out for sheesa on sunday's now.

Eurosport fill C4 role Monday 13 January, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

British Eurosport have delighted UK based Italian football fans by announcing that they have struck a deal to show live Serie A action.

The satellite and cable channel, who have signed an exclusive two-and-a-half year contract, will start their coverage on February 2 and will help fill the void left by Channel 4.

The latter brought an end to their ten years of successful coverage after they failed to renegotiate their deal last summer.

Eurosport will show a top match live every Sunday at 7pm, with extensive highlights planned for peak viewing on Monday nights.

Pierre-Jean Sebert, Managing Director of British Eurosport, said: "We felt there was something missing for football fans, so we’re extremely excited to bring back Europe’s most refined, stylish and star-studded League to the UK."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

N.O.R.F   

Sunday Itenary

2pm Premiership Plus match

4pm Super Sunday Match

7pm Eurosport- Seria A, Sky Sports- La Liga

What a Day!