Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Is Block SL18 in Khatumo (Xudun)? If So, One Feels for the Poor Norwegians

STOIC   

Odweyne, there is a whole block named after your folks...Walle turubkaa Yalagaa baathiiin..Go claim your slice

Somalia   

They won't be able to drill in Sool unless the population supports them. I don't think they will get the support needed, so it will be quite easy to destabilize any project going on, smuggle a few AKs and technicals here and there and BOOM you got yourself nothing mate :D

S14, S17 and S18 are impossible to sell off and drill in without being demarcated.

Wadani   

Somalia;943646 wrote:
They won't be able to drill in Sool unless the population supports them. I don't think they will get the support needed, so it will be quite easy to destabilize any project going on, smuggle a few AKs and technicals here and there and BOOM you got yourself nothing mate
:D

lool when will u ppl understand, Sool is a shared territory.Look at the block SL 18 again. There are two towns there, Xudun which is a Khaatumo deegaan (SNMers live litarally a stones throw away from there) and Dararwayne which is a SNM deegaan and is even more easterly than Xudun.

Wadani;943650 wrote:
lool when will u ppl understand, Sool is a shared territory.Look at the block SL 18 again. There are two towns there, Xudun which is a Khaatumo deegaan (SNMers live litarally a stones throw away from there) and Dararwayne which is a deegaan and is even more easterly than Xudun.

^^proves my point unwittingly as always

good night my qawdhan asxaabis

see ye next week insha allah

STOIC   

Waar Wadaani inaagaa dhaaf nimaankaan Puntland baal see if our block is intact? Meesha block division ayaa lagaa digee...I don't want us to be told later walle turuub mabaraataan....

Somalia   

I know, that's why I said it won't be able to happen unless the population supports it and thus it will have to be demarcated along clan lines, as usual in Somalia, this is no different.

Wadani   

Oodweyne;943654 wrote:
Wadani,

Saaxiib, don't give geography lesson to this people. You see they heard Sool and Sanaag and Cayn, and they think it's them who only inhabit those vast Savannah like territories. What they don't know is that bulk of
and
lives precisely those areas. Hence to them is almost impossible to fathom this reality..

lol, ur right. It;s a waste of time. But ones things for sure, the demographics on the ground wont change despite the incessant denial and delusions of these folk.

Wadani   

Somalia;943658 wrote:
I know, that's why I said it won't be able to happen unless the population supports it and thus it will have to be demarcated along clan lines, as usual in Somalia, this is no different.

That's a reasonable response. I was expecting something like 'You SNMers live only in the triangle'. lol Anyway, as for demarcation I doubt that's gonna happen because Somaliland, for better or worse, is fully in control of these regions.

Liibaan   

6 lixdii bilood ee lasoo dhaafay dagaalo ayaa ka socday Xudun, sida hada wax socdaan dagaalkii uun baa kasii weynaanaya.

Cidna ma diidana in lawada dago Woqooyiga Soomaaliya ama Gobolada Sool Iyo Sanaag. Waxaa laga hadlayo waa in si cadaalad ku jirtu loo qeybsado Woqooyiga Soomaaliya ( Somaliland, Maakhir Iyo Khaatumo), ayada oo rabitaanka dadka la qadarinayo.