Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Would you lie just to sound knowledgeable?

''you cant be the best at everything but with a cloak of mystery, self-importance, selective charisma and the art of timing, you can convince up to 95% of people you're better than them, the other 5% will be attracted to you through the reputation gained'' - Alpha Blondy of SOL on the 12th August 2012

:P

^ its all about appearance, presentation and self-confidence. you don't have to be actually knowledgeable, successful, etc.... but rather the appearance of these qualities is important. why cheat and lie to yourself when everything is a BIG lie? is anything real horta? :confused:

Safferz   

lmao the Jimmy Kimmel clip didn't appear when I first commented, just watched it now. I've always wanted to go to Coachella for the bands but the dumb hipster crowds are a major turn off. Still, maybe next year...

Wadani   

Safferz;942515 wrote:
lmao the Jimmy Kimmel clip didn't appear when I first commented, just watched it now. I've always wanted to go to Coachella for the bands but the dumb hipster crowds are a major turn off. Still, maybe next year...

U don't like hipsters?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;942531 wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

if the humour is lost on you, i sheeg.

Iol I love how whether it's London, Queen St in Toronto, or Williamsburg in Brooklyn, they are EXACTLY THE SAME.