Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Ethnic cleansing on Baajuun's in Somalia

Maqane   

oba hiloowlow;941801 wrote:
excellent so the somalis copied this report?

Oba, link-ga aan soo dhigay waa just sharing.

Carafaat   

The Bajuuni's are the inhabitants of Kismayo. They have welcomed all kind of diffrent Somalis in to their city and today they are not even regarded as the owners and inhabitants of that city. It is these kind of tragedies that will keep haunting the Somali people, till their learn to correct their mistakes. The same goes for other regions and other cities, among them Mogadishu.

"Dhulkaan dhul Banaadir waaye. Dhul banaan ma'aha. Anaga dad ma dhacno, dadna ma xoogno. Ilaaheynaa ka cabsaneynaa, aadane kama cabsano. Haddii dhulkeena noola yimid, haddana waxaa dhiman in gurigeena nagala baxsado."

Raaskambooni ilaa Jowhar iyo inta u dhaxeyso dadkii u dhashay boob ayaa lagu haayaa.

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;941830 wrote:
Raaskambooni ilaa Jowhar iyo inta u dhaxeyso dadkii u dhashay boob ayaa lagu haayaa.

+1

Somaliyeey, waa inaa isa saxno. Waa ina xaqa ilaalino, xaqdarada ka foogaana, xumaanta iska ilaalinaa.

There is a Somali story about these sorts of messaging, and Oba's tactics. A woman was found crying at a well. It was so because her son fell into the well and died as the result of the fall. As other people gathered to her heartfelt cries, another woman started crying very loud. When asked wh , my baaquuli fell into the well, said she.

Naayaa, said the woman who lost her son, baroorta , baroorta iigaa daa . So while the blight of Baajuuns is real and need attention. oba hilowle after displacing them from Marka and Barawe is crying not because of what happened to the Baajuuns but because others are restoring Baajuuni right in Kismayo.

The man wanted to finish these fine people up. In Baraawe, a traveler observed uncharacteristically brown people from oba hilowle origin, and when he asked around as to what the reason is, it was said these people were the children of the girls oba hilowle took by force from Baraawe in 1991 :D

Waryaa Baajuunta aad aragtaa soo intaad anigu badbaadiyey maaha

xiin,

first of all i have never heard about Baajun's living in merca or baraaw(malla cadcadkii baad ku khaldeysa) secondly, dont break the new golden rule insults aint allowed sxb anigu i have never harmed a single somali forget about displacing folks, thirdly beentu is xaaraam Kooyame kuundeeqa is the latest area taken from baajuun's guess whose claiming it now reer Khaatumo and this happened after 91... soon there will be no single baajuun in somalia..

I'm not a hypocrite xiin it's as MMA is saying from Jowhar to raaskamboni Lamagoodle's are forcefully taking other peoples land marka dee taa aan ka shaqeeyno

^^If you didn't know it before , you should know now that you are considered Odey Xaad of Somaliaonline :D, so running from defending the tolka legacy is not going to work for you awoowe. They only reason you are against Kismayo is because it disrupts your Indhacadde and Yalaxow scheme. It was under that scheme the Baajuun's fell victim for. Same goes to people of Marka and Baraawe. Like NGONGE suggested I can give up my home, but no one can give up an entire region and cities waryaa :D

:D :D@Odey xaad of SOL

Xiin ha igu dambaabin my folks where good to the lightskinned people dont confuse me with my crazy cousin :D. Tan labaad anigu im against jubbaland because its baathil and unconstitutional...

Maqane   

oba hiloowlow;941813 wrote:
bro read the first somali article compare it with your report, the somalis copied it from the report in egnlish no bibliography or whatsoever

Oba, it's a shame that some bloggers don't mention and give credits to the original source/author. :mad: