Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

What women need to know about men - Yasir Qadhi

Safferz   

Gender essentialist trash to instruct women to be submissive and subservient wives. He's basically just describing himself and saying this is what women need to know about men.

Aaliyyah   

haha I felt that way about some of his statements. But, take whatever that makes sense from this clip, and leave the rest. Hadalka inta fiican baa laga qaata. Inta kalena docda ka tuur.

Safferz   

Aaliyyah;939774 wrote:
haha I felt that way about some of his statements. But, take whatever that makes sense from this clip, and leave the rest. Hadalka inta fiican baa laga qaata. Inta kalena docda ka tuur.

I think it's important to call BS out when you hear it.

Malika   

Oh God!

After years of being spoiled by his mother/society - the wife should also carry on petting him on the head, just in case one hurts his 'ego' or blah blah.

Che. there is a niche out there, Sheikh Qadir has a whole series on this issue..

Reeyo   

Not a big fan.I can pick up same stuff from the bookshop stores without it being emerged into religion and can feel less guilt about it.

A woman should respect her husband and equally the husband should respect his wife, I absolutely don't see anything wrong with that. I will IA get around to listening this lecture.

Aaliyyah   

Absolutely, he made great points. But, he gets a lil extreme in his details ie if your husband is going the wrong direction or making the wrong decision do not correct him or you will hurt his ego lol oo sooma la isku guursan in la isa saxo oo midwalba ka kale taakuleeyo maa la iska kala caraabo hadi wax la isku shegi karin oo qaladka la iska qaban karin.