Sign in to follow this  
nuune

No Comment

Somalia   

ksljs[dogisdjgdf jgk[foh jdf wa;;aji sfsefsfsd l asd kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke f[sodifj sd

neefta baa igu dhegtay kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This man is the Minister of Information, Sports and Youth of Galmudug, looooool

This guy is hilarious!

So true about Yamyam comment. Right after Aidid Ali Mahdi war, no one was looking for Yam Yam's folks. In fact, saying their name would have saved your life, it shows the silliness of the Somali war.

Somalia;925718 wrote:
ksljs[dogisdjgdf jgk[foh jdf wa;;aji sfsefsfsd l asd kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke f[sodifj sd

neefta baa igu dhegtay kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This man is the
Minister of Information, Sports and Youth
of Galmudug, looooool

ina lilaahi waa ina ileyhi raajicuun

tumblr_lwn1afP8bH1r62so2o1_500.gif

nuune   

^^ Che funny wixiisa wey dhaafeen, reason he is doing this video is to let Somali people spare his life by telling them who he is and all,some wanted to kill him I guess, why would they threaten him, of what he writes is the main reason, but that still not good to take someone else's life!

There is another video oo uu hada duubey and making it sound inuu duubey January 2013, another word, his prophecies which al came true like Obama recognizing Somalia, Somaliland, Qatar visit by president, Jubbaland and other stuff loool

, Somaliland Somaliland Somaliland ayuu ka buuxiyey the whole video

This guy is either brilliant and focused person or a nutcase with some bolts missing his heard.

I like his dedication and energy and specially if and when he decides to take after an issue he doesn't let it to rest for years or eternally, case in point against Somaliland and Dahabshiil - mentions in almost every writing, talk or discussion lolz

War innaba caadi ma ahan, haduunan maskaxdiisa wax si ka aheen, then he must be brilliant individual and such person needs to be on your side, if I had a TV or Radio station I would have employed him to spew my propaganda and do some investigative journalism in my favour :D

Ooh, and the last, If he sees this page on SOL, he will write on his website: 'Breaking News: SOL oo Daahir Culusow kahadashay'