Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Khatumo, PL, SL and Somali Federal Government; Mysterious Relationship

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;924741 wrote:
I always lead during peace times abwaan is the other way round loooooooooool

:D Oba, One leads during peace, another during the war, where the third one NEVER does right?:D

Xaaji Xunjuf;924744 wrote:
Runti Unukians are not tribalist folks very down to earth even their 60 years old is Ciyaala xafaad. But Abwaan and the Habar gangster community its they that have caused many problems.And their chauvinistic Hagism characteristics created some how that the Unukians were driven to a corner the Idea of HAG political supremacy was initially the political ideology by the Habar gangster community. But the problem is they could not deliver now the HAG Elites all come from the Unuka community ,the tables are turned and the rest follows.

Unuka should be all to themselves i am separatist i don't like this HAG thing

Abwaan;924748 wrote:
:D
Oba, One leads during peace, another during the war, where the third one NEVER does right?
:D

thats reer ceelbuur loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You cannot leave the political arena now , you are already there, by the way hassan is doing a good job. Oba if you see Puntlanders hating a political leader from the Unuka community he must be doing a fantastic job, if they admire him , he is a terrible man get rid of him

Somalia   

Who is hating on GURGUURTE CULUSOW QOSLAAYE or whatever he is being called and WHY? :confused:

I believe all the hate should be focused on the other n'acas who is occupying a seat based on 4.5 with nothing to show for himself, a house monkey being led out of the catch once and a while, akhas makes me sick.