Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Ethiopians eating raw meat - VIDEO

The Zack   

Warning: Don't watch this video if you normally throw up when you see disgusting stuff :)

Habashe's eating raw meet on TV... waar wuxu doqonsanaa oo yaqyaqsi oo dhabar adagaa!

Well oh well.. take a look.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

The Zack   

That would be something but I doubt it.

Did u see the video? This habasha lady was like "raw meat is my favorite! I love it to death!" Acuudka!

The Zack   

^Thanks to Somalis? Why thanks to Somalis? Do u believe in the crap of "Somalidaa xabashida hlibka caydhiinka ah qasab ku bartay"?

The Zack;913035 wrote:
^Thanks to Somalis? Why thanks to Somalis? Do u believe in the crap of "Somalidaa xabashida hlibka caydhiinka ah qasab ku bartay"?

its true sxb even an ethiopian dude told me thanks to Imam Ahmed Gurey

The imam was classified as a Somali maybe not belonging to the Major Somali tribes thats why we cant identify his exact identity Fatuh al habasha mentioned the Imam , as Imam Ahmed ibrahim not attaching him to any Somali group. But the fact that he was born Zeila and his army consisted mostly of Somalis including the 2 important commands the Imam was leading were under 2 Somali Generals. But its a well known fact that Bati del Wambara the wife of the Imam was half Somali on her maternal side.