Sign in to follow this  
wiil-waal

TWO MENTAL PATIENTS!!

hi my nomads

these is about two mental retarded patients

JIM AND MARY

-jim and mary were both patients in a mental hospital. one day, while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. he sunk to the bottom and stayed there. mary promptly jumbed in to save him. she swam to the bottom and pulled jim out. when the medical director heard the heroic response of mary, he immediately ordered her to be discharged, as he now considered her to be mentally stable

when he went to tell mary the news, he said"mary, i have both good news and bad news. the good news is that i am discharging you for your heroic act by trying to save someones life..i think u have regained your senses and the bad news is that...jim the patient you saved,,,hanged himself with a bathrobe belt in the bathroom. i am sorry, but he is dead. "mary replied,,,"he didnt hang himself, i put him there to dry

WIIL-WALL//A TRUE NOMAD

Hibo   

HEY MAN IT'S ME AGAIN, I WAS WONDERING WHERE U FIND THOSE JOKES OF URS, I AM NEW TO SOMALIAONLINE AND WAS HOPING U CAN HOOK ME UP WITH SOME WEBSITES, GREATLY WOULD BE APPRICIATED THANX AND TAKE CARE.

hi scorpion sis..(your name scares me though..i hate scorpions..)lool..just kidding

sorry, i got this from my work-collegues..we always share jokes

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD