Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Nigerian Girl dies after intercourse with a Monkey

The Nigerian girl was from IMO State in the South-West of the country. This was revealed by IMO State Youths, a Nigerian youth group on facebook a couple of weeks ago.

According to the group, the lady, whose name was given only as Cynthia, died in the company of her friends after a date with a certain Alhaji. It later emerged, according to the report, that the Alhaji had tempted her into having sexual intercourse with his monkey. I’ve not been able to independently verify the report, so I’m not rushing into believing that it is the whole truth. A police report is also not available yet. Despite my cynicism, I acknowledge that it’s the IMO State people themselves who are reporting this. I doubt if they would embarrass themselves with such a story if it wasn’t true, You can read the unedited report from IMO State Youths and make your own judgement:

“This is yet another Shocker….we gathered that Her name was Cynthia, she was picked up by an Alhaji, and they went to have fun, after that the Alhaji took her to his guest house, and gave her $2000 to suck and sleep with his monkey, she refused at first, but on a second thought, she agreed to do it, after all it was just a matter of 5 to 10 mins for that huge amount”.

After the ordeal the Alhaji went to drop her and drove off, few hours later she started complaining of stomach ache, she thought it was a normal stomach ache, but from what we gathered few hours later, maggots started coming out from her private parts, her friends tried to rush her to the hospital but it was too late…………. She died before they could do anything.

Currently, the said Alhaji has gone into hiding as the Nigerian authority combs the city for his hideout.

This incidence has sparked an outrage on facebook and many of the social networks as many finds this to be incredible and embarrassing for university girls across Africa most especially those in Nigeria

cynthia.jpg

http://www.projectpanafrica.org/27607/cash/