Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Bezawork: Plenty of Gold Indeed!

PasserBy   

Oops, I thought you called me Woyane! Hahahahahaha! I am laughing my azz off now. Yeah, I should take a break today. I am on something. I don't know what. My apologies. :D

Abtigiis   

Looooool@mistaking wogane for woyane!! It shows how you are programmed to hate opponents and never to expect good things from them. For you politics comes before humanity. :D I am not born to hate, and I don't hate you by the way. Unlike you!

Apologies accepted and appreciated nonetheless.

Tegna baki zare, lik aydhehim! :D

Did the whores of sebatangha upset you today?? They can be bothersome sometimes! :D I mean when you were passing by. I know you live in zenebe work area of Addis!

Little Hutu, what is your problem?

PasserBy   

If I hate I wouldn't be here. Over the years I have had very good nomad friends from Hagerwist (Region 5) and Hagerwichi (Somalia). That said, I will fight tooth and nail for what I believe in. And I won't apologize for it. If you misconstrue that as hate, that's fine. And no, I don't pass by whores on my way home nor do I quarrel with them. I have a wonderful wife I love dearly.

Adios!

Abtigiis   

Hey Passerby, you are misconstruing my words about the whores of sebatangna! It was deliberate but the intention is to describe your route towards your home - zenebe work, as you should pass by the area I described. Unless it has changed now, it was also a word widely used in our days when people want to say "what upset you today"??? Particularly when they are confused what it could be!

So, don't mention wife and whatnot here to make me feel guilty. Your name is passerby and i was picturing you passing by Sebatagna slum on your way!

Still, if you did not find the funny side of it, i bow down to my ankles and ask for forgiveness!! Yiqirta wogane. Ewnaten new la ma saadab alnabarem hasaabe; wogan yiqir yibaa baal bakih!