Sign in to follow this  
somali solja

the indian man.

this man went to a place where ages is request or else u won't fill out the application. then after filling out the appl.

the worker checked his app and he was asked his age...then he said dirty...and then he was asked for his wifes age..then he was like she dirty too...then wonder around and like u guys are clean . why r u keep on sayin u r dirty or so...

he meant that he is 30 and his wife 32...

for yo who join the joints holla wit jokess..peace

RayZak   

actually i misspell the way he prounced the word.....as they usually talk,, the indians ,they say.....dirty(dhordi)or (dirty in us)no daati as a british accent..lol

hey somali-S that was good one man lol.. damn i am still lol ya...

the indain man late his work and he used to caucht bus to get his work.. one morning he miss the bus and get taxi to his work... and his boss ask him what happen today Mitun? and he said oh man i miss the bus and so took the taxi he was like the boss hey wait the mind are u out of your mind how could u ride dust u telling me u are super-man hah? lol

[This message has been edited by so-so_good (edited 01-31-2002).]

Hibo   

what about when nelson mandela came to London to address a crowd in a celebration:

He said aparthied kept me in jail for "three dickheads" lol which he meant with "three decades"