Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My husban is gone! ...deedna?

NGONGE   

^^ War I have studied A&T's style and method when it comes to these topics. He's a peacock, saaxib. Indhiho ka gaajooda isla markii na, indhiho ka darga. Other than making them laugh with his lewed comments or accidently burshing his hand somewhere south of their shoulders, he does not strike me as the kind that finishes jobs to thier (for him) disappointing end (and, such ends are more likely to be disappointing than no for a married man like himt). Naga daa.

Waar this time it is not him that is hungry ,,,, He is the victim and the hunguri comes from the other side. In that situation, i doubt he will be any chance .............. Hadhow buu odhan doonaa waan is illoobay :D

Abtigiis   

:D :D NG and Jacayl, just to satisfy your curiosity. Tan tidhi ninkaygii baa tagay, waxaan ku idhi "hey... we don't want you to get miserable and then shout mindlessly at everybody in the office like Ivana (waa tu hore oo waalayd). you need service, so how often do you intend to go and see the hubby or is he supposed to come for visits?" Waxay tidhi, "you know it is expensive to travel." I suggested she go at least twice a year and she agreed. Laakin in the meantime...wixii xaajo ah ee soo korodha ila soo socodsii baan ku idhi (non-verbally).

Ta Eritrea'an ka ah (xabashiga aad mayna u aqoon) iyadu si bay u degdegaysay oo tu yaroo aad u qurub badan oo ilaa 8 jir ah ayey meesha keentay. Markaa waxay aad uga cabatay in ay ku rafaadsan tahay kaligeed caruurta oo 3 ah oo ay tidhi markuu mid xanuunsado kaligay ayaa qaada, kuwii kalena haday iskuulka ka yimaadeen oo xaafadii bay joogaan. And it is a headache by tidhi. Oo why don't you go to Angola baan idhi, waxay tidhi my husband said it is expensive to keep family there (that I agree with him meeshaas waa meel waalan). Markaa she really felt lonely. At one point when I said her daughter is pretty she said " you should have seen me before time worn me out." Sida ta yar oo kale baan ahaa bay tidh,....imikana hadaan nasto waan noqon karaa". I can testify that she was super beautiful at some point in her recent past. Markaa dee inaan nasiin yaheeda ka qayb qaato aad bay u jeclayd laakin dee waxaan i idhi xabashidu waa wax dhaqan xun oo way is dilaan markaa armaa warku ninka gaadhaa deedna intuu ku dilo markuu yimaad isna is dilaa. :D :D

NG, War de islaantii kuu gacan haadisaba miyaa la raaca? anigu dadkii hore ayaan ka joogaa sidii Fella Kuti ragga si gogol dhaafku ugu sahlanaado nigis iyo suunka aan xidhan ma ihi. :D :D Islaamaha na aaminay ee markaan xaafada tagno odhanaya "kaca aabo caanaha siiya" inkaartooda xageen ka maraynaa hadaan qaa'ino?

Abtigiis   

Indeed, money talks but these days more so with the young ones. Anigu islaamo vulnerable ah maxaa igu soo ururiyay ayaan ka cabanayey ee gabdha qurxoon baa i dalbaday ma odhan? Mise walaxaan kuugu sheegaan muggaan oo Yalaxoow ku hadlo. :D

Juxa   

I thought husband markuu baxo it is national holiday for wives and they just relax and enjoy life no?

Only in A & T world do you see an oday complaining about why teenagers didn't hit on him :)

Salaam Juxa Depends....

NG, Malika has pure thoughts unlike You and A&T... she was nearly corrupted by SOL if it wasn't the Islamic Section :)

Salaam all...

NGONGE   

^^ Why is the Y in "you" written in capital warya? :D

I am as innocent as a newborn lamb, saaxib. Plus, I don't have hungry eyes. And, if I do, no woman can seem them through my thick glasses. Wax fahan.