Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Endangered Somalilanders join quest for Jubboyinka

Somalia   

Good question Xaaji, good question. These are endangered Somalilanders, part of the ethnic Somaliland confederation. As you can see in the speeches they are very riled up, old men are telling us they will sign up to fight. They also said that they welcome support from the mothership in Somaliland.

These local endangered Somalilanders are just looking out for their interests and the mothership should come to help in my belief.

Carafaat   

Waamo Political Party. Its a good and constructive initiative to represent the voice of Waamo

through a political movement rather then through gubs and foreign forces.

Xaaji Xunjuf;881941 wrote:
I am not sure who these people are they might be allies of the people of Somaliland but they sure don't sound or look like Ethnic Somalilandish people.

how do ethnic ''Somalilandish'' people look like? Ma cushitic mise semitic?

oba hiloowlow;882093 wrote:
how do ethnic ''Somalilandish'' people look like? Ma cushitic mise semitic?

Cushitic and Semitic are languages last time i checked its not how people look

These people don't have a Somalilandish dialect

Somalilandish people look like Somalilanders

Xaaji Xunjuf;882095 wrote:

These people don't have a Somalilandish dialect

Somalilandish people look like Somalilanders

lol aight, so explain how a somalilandish one looks like, its interesting breh

^^ These people are big boned people Somalilanders don't look like that the second thing i knew these people are not Somalilanders. The people of Somaliland know how to use a camera these people dont. The Camera is going every where Somalilanders are very technoliged and their dialect is not that of the Somalilanders.

Raamsade   

Xaaji Xunjuf;882095 wrote:

They also connote ethnicity. For example, Cushites are united by Haplogroup E1b1b, the predominate haplogroup in Eastern Africa where most Cushitic speaking people live. Where as Semites are united by J haplogroup even the semites of Ethiopia (Amxaar, Tigre, etc) have high percentages of J haplogroup mixed with other ethnicities.

Xaaji Xunjuf;882101 wrote:
^^ These people are big boned people Somalilanders don't look like that the second thing i knew these people are not Somalilanders. The people of Somaliland know how to use a camera these people dont. The Camera is going every where Somalilanders are very technoliged and their dialect is not that of the Somalilanders.

wtf.png I lost braincells reading that

Not true most Amhaaras Tigrayans Agaws gurage oromos share the same haplagroup and sometimes different subclades the vast majority of them the only difference between the Ethiopians is that smaller groups regardless of their ethnicity share Haplogroup L2a1. The Semitic and Cushetic branches is purely based on languages.

Raamsade   

Al Xaanji Xunjuf, L2a1 is maternal haplogroup not paternal which is what you need to cite for the purposes of establishing ethnicity. Paternally, the highlanders (Amhaars, Tigre and few others) are genetically distinct from lowlanders like Oromo and the myriad of other ethnicities. By and large the Oromo and Afar are genetically very close to Somalis and other Cushites as they should be based on culture, language, religion, etc.