Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mogadishu Cannot Dictate to Jubaland

Carafaat   

Macallinka;881979 wrote:
Mogadishu can dictated what happens in Jubooyinka but ppl from Jubbas also have the right to form a state just like any other state . Lets form an inclusive administration as soon as possible and stop these nonsense !

There are certain people who are not happy about Jubbaland and taking advantage of these squabbles and we must not let this happen ......so let us focus people and do this!

Let me guess Madoowe and Sheick Libaax represent the Juba folks. lool

Mario B;881658 wrote:
I agree Oba is a big qabiilist in this forum and he also habours some degenerate views
;)
, he also seem to confuse the seat of Government with his clan's power structure, a view that PL seem to share. If we are not careful, the President of the Republic, who is suppose to speak for all Somalis, might be eventually be reduced to a "clan President"....and if that were to happen then it will be a tragedy.

:D :D beryahaan waa liigu qafiifay Oba,Oba and Oba everywhere.. Mario i talk about clan politics indeed but i aint using the qabiil in the bad way as Qabyaalad.. talking qabiil and qabyaalad is 2 different things..