Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Lets help our sister here

Pacifist   

Assalamu alaykum everyone,

I am writing on behalf of Elizabeth Waters. She is a young AmericanMuslim who made the wrong decision to drive fast and thus had a car accident where the passenger next to her unfortunately died. This is very hard on her to know that her friend died, but to make matters worse, she was sent to prison for vehicular homicide. She has already spent a little over 7 months in prison and she still has a little over 10 months to go. She has been Muslim for a year now. She is very lonely at prison. Her spirits are down. Whenever any Muslim writes to her, she feels very happy that Muslims are kind to her even though most of them don't know her. If you have any time at all, could you please drop her a line and just tell her that we are making du'a for her. She would appreciate more than you can imagine. Her address is as follows:

Washington Corrections Center for Women

Elizabeth Waters DOC 859055

9601 Bujacich road N.W.

Gig Harbor, WA 98332-8300

Assalaama allaikum

May Allah help her in these tough times. It can be really difficult as a new muslim to face this with strong Iimaan. May Allah increase her Iimaan, so that she makes it sound and muslim.

That is all i can say, since I dont live in the US.

p.s. Hasna JKAllah for spreading the word.