Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Heavy fighting breaks out in Hobyo

I guess your talking about me, i dont see Qeybdiid as a rolemodel nor a leader but i acknowledged what he is Galmudug needs a ruthless man oo meesha horumarin karo not the likes of Caalin whose the B!tch of faroole, just giv the man 3 years he'll achieve something markaa kedib bey dadka wax so bartay ay la wareegi karaan today baraxleey is meel amaan xun nin dadka edbin karo baa lo baahan yahay.

maybe but Mohamed dheere made sucess in Jowhar innit, thats what im saying it can work been ma lisku sheega the people in Somalia are Jaahileen they need a ruthless leader while being rehabilitated and educated

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;879217 wrote:
I guess your talking about me, i dont see Qeybdiid as a rolemodel nor a leader but i acknowledged what he is Galmudug needs a ruthless man oo meesha horumarin karo not the likes of Caalin whose the B!tch of faroole, just giv the man 3 years he'll achieve something markaa kedib bey dadka wax so bartay ay la wareegi karaan today baraxleey is meel amaan xun nin dadka edbin karo baa lo baahan yahay.

I wasn't speaking personally about you sxb. I mean dadkeena back home see these ruthless killers with a bloody resume of death and destruction as the best candidate to lead their respective clan or city. They never look at the record of these men and evaluate what type of message they are sending to the public. It's like the past never happened. If you're the baddest blood sucking monster in the clan/city, you got it made before anyone else. So in essence you're saying M. Dheere and Qeybiid are better leaders today because they could kill more people in order to bring peace? Isn't what ultimately failed Shabaab killing people aimlessly? The strategy of hiring a killer to deter crime or death isn't a good one. You need to set a good example and change the ways people think of leadership.

sxb Jacpher Somalia aint today what it once was and the people are monsters walahi bilahi if you aint streetsmart wee ku dhamaatay thats why nin laga cabsanaayo lo baahan yahay hadeer meanwhile educating the people and rehabilitating them

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;879232 wrote:
sxb Jacpher Somalia aint today what it once was and the people are monsters walahi bilahi if you aint streetsmart wee ku dhamaatay thats why nin laga cabsanaayo lo baahan yahay hadeer meanwhile educating the people and rehabilitating them

If you start rehabilitating them by telling them, you're bunch of savages and we are gonna bring the worst killers to teach you, good luck finding more killer teachers when these little one turn out like their killer teachers. :D

Jacpher;879239 wrote:
If you start rehabilitating them by telling them, you're bunch of savages and we are gonna bring the worst killers to teach you, good luck finding more killer teachers when these little one turn out like their killer teachers.
:D

LOL thats not what i mean dee