Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Black Magic Attack in 'Somali-land' as Yet Another Somali Man Escapes 'Their' Evil Claws

Apophis;878171 wrote:

Your local peddler of voodoo cures also does finger printing?

Apo, you're literally full of nonsense and this most recent discovery may not bode well for our cordial relations in the future. i'll bet you would probably claim to be certified in all sorts of things and claim to have cured the lepers through scientific rationale. Abbas is a hardworking man who is good at what he does! he cures but can also use his powers to bad effect. beware my friend!

I chewed with a Somali woman and after our grazing session, I gave it to her hard.. she thought I would marry her but when I didn't, she cast a spell over me I guess, because the last 3 years I been broke, every job I get I loose, constant fights with everyone I know. My suggestion is be careful or your lives will be ruined like my mine. On the flip side though, I started smoking geed and truth be told, I feel much better. Who knows.. I might be cured:D

waar baraxoow, you may have a point here. i recently heard the rather tragic story of two young men from dibaadaha who now just stare into the unknown and just clap repeatedly. its been alleged that they're possessed by evil spirits. these stories are all too common in somaliland. the level of suspicion and mistrust is truly shocking. the notion, values and ideals of authority and deference is non-existent and when people have no reference point to account to; the blame game starts. what is needed here are counselling and advisory services. people never expressed themselves, people don't listen to each other (becos the loudest is the strongest) and this results in frustration, emotional abuse and mental breakdowns.