Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

ESTV is using the Ethiopian Calender too? can someone from that region explain why please?

its exactly 16:23 HCT. i'm watching ESTV and they're doing their usual spiel about development (this time about solar light in dhagaxbuur) lol. the reporter just said 2005 then it suddenly dawned on that this is the same as the Ethiopian calender. the region as a whole is certainly not 7 years behind the rest of the somali world, in fact its 2.5 years ahead of somaliland and maybe 6 years behind xamar and 32 years ahead of puntland regional adminstration of somalia. the people of this region are working very hard to achieve their objectives. well done abdi iley and team. i can foresee a nice well decorated office waiting for me in the Office for the Regional Authority for Administrative Agricultural Development of Gode District. ORAAAD-GD for short LOL.

here's a bit of maths for those of you who are into 'regions' and stuff. based on my calculation, which will soon be published by a policy think tank, how many years is puntland behind somaliland?

so.... Zack, it appears you've fallen for the trap i've laid for the somali region sympathisers! you digust me ruunti.

where are the somali region sympathisers? show your faces, you dishonorable pigs!

abdi iley has single-handedley destroyed the will of the people of this region by bombarding and polluting their minds with absolute nonsense. when meles died recently, the somali people were chanting strange stuff in Somali which was probably a direct transliteration from Amharic. there are Ethiopian minders controlling the editorial line of ESTV and i have inside information purportedly supporting these arguments LOL.

laakin my favourite show is abdi iley weekly sermons. these resemble the Hugo Chavez type of public sermons. abdi iley doesn't probably know much about agriculture but i love his presence in being all knowledgeable of agricultural matters and repeating empty slogans like ''its up to the people to invest in their futures'' and ''the citizen has to be responsible''. classic stuff walahi.