Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Stop going off topic....

Ibtisam   

Loool yep, your rating will become so bad that you are going to be chucked off the site. :P

I will have you know, he won the best nomad of the year, despite being a different in views and faith. Quite an achievement would you not agree. Of course since then we had the rise of Al Kabab. :cool:

Ibtisam   

Lol, @ al kabab on a friday night.

Ngonge may help you, but only if you let him write story about you. Yeah one of the old guards. Maybe you know him (bit like when people tell you, I've a Somali friend, maybe you know them) :P

The other day, at work I asked a group of senior departmental heads and deputy director- "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" When they asked me one of the many WHAT IF questions. I regretted it, because for another 30mins they forgot the topic at hand and started debating about it, even worse by the end, one was being called a kafir. Acuudbililah, never again in a Somali content.

Ibtisam   

No cut for the story, simply for entertainment purposes only! you get to laugh- a lot.

At first I thought it was amusing- culture and sayings or proverbs are so different here. Afterwards I just told them waa a trick proverb- there is no real answer. They kept saying yes, but it is an interesting question which we never thought of.

My old house mate was a teacher, and in trying to teach the kids between FACTS and OPINION: She asked what is a fact: and they said Allah is the only God, she got into trouble for telling them that is an opinion. lol the kids baa ashkateye (told on her). lol

Ibtisam   

^^^^^lol, you are too emotional!. No they are not evil kids- they are a product of their teaching, they have never heard an alternative. When they grow up and meet all kinds of people with all kinds of believes they will wonder.

They know evolution, it is called the gaalo theory, they get tested on it too :D